Champions’ League 2007/08

• Great victory for Pila over Cannes.

But everytime that cannes play in pila they loose and at home they win (like in 2002 and 2003) so I am not worried for cannes in this champions league. I am sure that cannes will win against Jesi and Pila at home :D

Again a big match from Ravva with 27 points... Yaneva and Centoni scored a lot too. The big problem for Cannes is Rybaczewski who is really bad in spiking, she is very often bloked.

• Pool E

Spar Tenerife Marichal vs. Dinamo Moscow 3:1 (19:25, 25:19, 25:23, 25:17) statistics

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Also didn't understand Cannes loosing!!!! What did happen Jo?????

Mayby Farmutil Piła is simply good team... :) Although Piła lost its last match in Polish league... (Farmutil Piła - BKS Bielsko-Biała 0:3(18:25, 18:25, 23:25):roll:

• Also didn't understand Cannes loosing!!!! ?( What did happen Jo?????

as pol said Piła is a good team ;) its not like Rijeka or sth :lol:
    And the loss of Pila in the polish league is a great sign for the power of the league there now. Seems to be that the league standart is very high lately

• Yeah....IT looks like!!!Cause Cannes has a great team!!Always have....Ravva....Centoni....Yaneva.....

And I had never seen this team PILA...before....maybe that the reason I was surprise!! :lol:

But I'll look better next time! :roll:

• And I had never seen this team PILA...before....maybe that the reason I was surprise!! :lol:

Maybe if you knew which players play there, it wouldn't be such a surprise for you. There are some tallented young and good experienced girls in this team: Kaczorowska, Bednarek, Skorupa, Kosmatka. They all play (or played) in Polish NT, maybe not as main persons, but they do.

Piła was even in Champions League Final Four couple of years, but as a host.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yes Pila has a good team, but Cannes can easily beat them next week... well I hope so!
    As I said, when they won twice the champion's league in 2002 and 2003 cannes play against pila and always loose in poland... but in cannes always win very easily...
    In this match cannes make mistakes really strange and Agca was not good. Pila played really really good in defense, and in spike they had some lucky points. They were playing at 150% and I am sure that playing like this they can win a lot of matches in this champions league.

• Maybe if you knew which players play there, it wouldn't be such a surprise for you. There are some tallented young and good experienced girls in this team: Kaczorowska, Bednarek, Skorupa, Kosmatka. They all play (or played) in Polish NT, maybe not as main persons, but they do.

Piła was even in Champions League Final Four couple of years, but as a host.

When pila organised the final 4 in 2003 pila was not playing... it was before they decided that the final 4 host is directly qualify for the final 4.
    In the final 4 in pila were playing Modena, Bergamo, Ekaterinburg and Cannes.

• When pila organised the final 4 in 2003 pila was not playing... it was before they decided that the final 4 host is directly qualify for the final 4.
    In the final 4 in pila were playing Modena, Bergamo, Ekaterinburg and Cannes.

I made a mistake, but only a half :) I meant year 2000, when Piła was 4th in Final Four, but not as a host.

The most important 3:

• Thanks guys!

Well....they seemed to face each othr very offen....maybe has some rivalry.....well...anyway....it must be a good game to watch!

Hope you enjoy next game too...unfortunetly I won't be able to see from here...well...maybe I do...hehe...if someone put the download....well..probably will! :lol:

I'll try to look more about it!

• RC Cannes - Farmutil Piła 3:0 (25:13, 25:18, 25:16)

Piła was simply pathetic today. Shameful play, no professional :down: .They played without any faith, like juniors. It is really annoying, cause they're not so much worse than Cannes. The game had been lost before it started. In these girls' heads. I hate it. It is always the same, when Polish team play in Cannes. No matter, if Cannes is really good or is not. They lose exspecially to the great name of this club X(

The most important 3:

• Winiary Kalisz - Azerrail Baku 3:1 (25:19, 25:27, 25:14, 25:15)

Very good game by Polish team. Easy win, only in 2nd set we had problems. It was rather walkover in the other sets. Great play by Lena again :heart: . Barańska wasn't worse :thumbup: . Nice, important victory, although it wasn't difficult to predict it.

The most important 3:

• Winiary Kalisz - Azerrail Baku 3:1 (25:19, 25:27, 25:14, 25:15)

Very good game by Polish team. Easy win, only in 2nd set we had problems. It was rather walkover in the other sets. Great play by Lena again :heart: . Barańska wasn't worse :thumbup: . Nice, important victory, although it wasn't difficult to predict it.

thanks for this nice little update :rose:
    As long Lena plays well i feel great :lol:
    and no comment about Piła.... Jo was totally right lol

• Easy victory of RC Cannes over Pila...
    Cannes played much better than last week. They served and receive very well and pila could not play their game. When the Cannoises play their game it's difficult for a team like pila to folow.
    I agree that Pila could have done better on some moment of the game. They could have profit the fact that cannes was under presure for this game... because if they lost they will be out of champions league. But they manage to play in order to win.

It's the same story over and over between cannes and pila :D

In cannes' side Agca play great for one of the first time. Ravva everywhere. Centoni seems to find back her level... she plays better and better with cannes.

• Results from yesterday, 19.12.

ZOK Rijeka - Vini Monteschiavo Jesi 0:3 (22:25 22:25 24:26)
    FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul - Zarechie Odintsovo 2:3 (15:25 27:25 19:25 26:24 6:15)
    Asystel Novara - ASPTT Mulhouse 3:0 (25:15 25:18 25:16)

Today playing:
    Dinamo Moscow - Spar TenerifeMarichal
    DELA Martinus Amstelveen - Post Schwechat
    Grupo 2002 Murcia - Sirio Perugia
    Türk Telekom Ankara - Voléro Zurich

_________

I bet some money on the match of Perugia vs Murcia... Lets see if ill win a bit :teach: Perugia must win! :super:

• I bet some money on the match of Perugia vs Murcia... Lets see if ill win a bit :teach: Perugia must win! :super:

It seems you have won your bet!! Congratulations to Nastja and Perugia! :drink:

• All the results from the 1st return matches

Pool A
    ZOK Rijeka - Vini Monteschiavo Jesi 0:3 (22:25 22:25 24:26)
    RC Cannes - Farmutil Piła 3:0 (25:13 25:18 25:16 )

Ranking
    1. Vini Monteschiavo Jesi 8
    2. RC Cannes 6
    3. Farmutil Pila 6
    4. ZOK Rijeka 4

Next Matches
    RC Cannes - Vini Monteschiavo Jesi
    Farmutil Piła - ZOK Rijeka

Pool B
    Winiary Bakalland Kalisz - Azerrail Baku 3:1 (25:19 25:27 25:14 25:15)
    FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul - Zarechie Odintsovo 2:3 (15:25 27:25 19:25 26:24 6:15)

Ranking
    1. Zarechie Odintsovo 8
    2. Winiary Bakalland Kalisz 7
    3. Azerrail Baku 5
    4. FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul 4

Next Matches
    FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul - Azerrail Baku
    Zarechie Odintsovo - Winiary Bakalland Kalisz

Pool C
    Asystel Novara - ASPTT Mulhouse 3:0 (25:15 25:18 25:16)
    Türk Telekom Ankara - Voléro Zurich 0:3 (23:25 21:25 21:25)

Ranking
    1. Asystel Novara 8
    2. Voléro Zurich 7
    3. Türk Telekom Ankara 5
    4. ASPTT Mulhouse 4

Next Matches
    Türk Telekom Ankara - ASPTT Mulhouse
    Voléro Zurich - Asystel Novara

Pool D
    Postar 064 Beograd - Eczacibasi Zentiva Istanbul 0:3 (19:25 9:25 11:25)
    Grupo 2002 Murcia - Sirio Perugia 1:3 (20:25 25:23 22:25 19:25)

Ranking
    1. Sirio Perugia 7
    2. Eczacibasi Zentiva ISTANBUL 7
    3. Grupo 2002 Murcia 6
    4. Postar 064 Beograd 4

Next Matches
    Grupo 2002 Murcia - Eczacibasi Zentiva Istanbul
    Sirio Perugia - Postar 064 Beograd

Pool E
    Dinamo Moscow - Spar Tenerife Marichal 3:1 (17:25 25:20 25:18 25:15)
    DELA Martinus Amstelveen - Post Schwechat 3:0 (25:15 25:13 25:14)

Ranking
    1. DELA Martinus Amstelveen 8
    2. Dinamo Moscow 6
    3. Spar Tenerife Marichal 6
    4. Post Schwechat 4

Next Matches
    DELA Martinus Amstelveen - Spar Tenerife Marichal
    Post Schwechat - Dinamo Moscow

ALL the next matches will be played on 23rd or 24th January