2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Wow that foot save from Lucas Loh and Brazil won that rally. I secretly think all Brazilians in some degree know how to play soccer :cheesy:

• VNL close to killing all players' knees and ankles. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't think the Serbs will put much resistance against the match between France tomorrow, so I think the Russia x USA game will be key to determine the SF pairings.

• Serbia got called for a rotational error because they were complaining to the ref and Bruno served right away :rolll:

This was one of the coolest and funniest things I've seen in a looong time. Bruno was desperate to serve just to catch them hot headed and out of rotation. Hilarious.

• They should put Luburic. I don't like the mentality of serbians... Just too hot in this game. Too much fighting. They look also very defenseless in my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I believe that's Katic's first kill in the game. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Serbia on their way to a meltdown on Lucao's serve. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• After all the doom and gloom, Brazil qualifies to the semi-final first ahead of France and Serbia. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• After all the doom and gloom, Brazil qualifies to the semi-final first ahead of France and Serbia. :gone:

If a miracle happens and Serbia beat France tomorrow, who gets the last SF spot? I still think France have better points/sets ratio than Serbia

• If a miracle happens and Serbia beat France tomorrow, who gets the last SF spot? I still think France have better points/sets ratio than Serbia

France winning 2 sets is enough for them to qualify.

#FreeBritney