2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I thought Cansu and #6 were gonna start making out :what:

• Simge iş playing bad today:down:

• nice rallies so far, ebrar is stepping up her game. Some deadly spikes in 3 meter line

• BRA v DOM was a fun fun match but this SER v TUR is on another level

• Meliha getting in some nice swings, too

• Both Serbian setters are terrible:white: even zivkovic is like 2 level above them. How can a team attack so bad while having boskovic, Mihajlovic, Veljkovic at the same time on the field:hit:

Cansu is playing well today, block defense of team is pretty good as well so far

• The girls are playing very well.

Serbian setter is main problem imo, she hasn't got the 'brain' to lead this brain like Maja. I see it in neither of them. They might look at even younger options.

• Thompson scored 9/25 today. Where's everyone saying she's the next Hooker now? :lol:

I was shook lol it was like 1 match. Again Im not saying she can't be the next Hooker, but that hype grew uncontrollably fast lol

• I was shook lol it was like 1 match. Again Im not saying she can't be the next Hooker, but that hype grew uncontrollably fast lol

She was playing against Japan, too. 175cm blockers and whatnot. But I still thought she was pretty great

• lol. the turks are celebrating every point like it's an olympic final... TUR 2-0.

This is just really funny but i share the same sentiments. These turkish girls are way above being cheerful. They have become annoying!