Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• I don't think so.. Ze LOVES Sheilla, and she is finally improving her game, she isn't playing like she used to, by any means, but she is definitely improving.. Expect in couple weeks Bruna Honorio being officially benched... So everything is possible..

• I don't think so.. Ze LOVES Sheilla, and she is finally improving her game, she isn't playing like she used to, by any means, but she is definitely improving.. Expect in couple weeks Bruna Honorio being officially benched... So everything is possible..

Exactly. Sheilla was invited for the NT after a 3 years break. If she plays like 50% of her best, she'll definitely be there.

We will see but i really don't think so. Its still bruna over shiella...

No queation if nicola will put her as starter. That can be exciting but how long can she sustain? Tandara is waving to her by the way! Ahahaha

• Exactly. Sheilla was invited for the NT after a 3 years break. If she plays like 50% of her best, she'll definitely be there.

Yes. She was invited but this is because bruna got operated and needs to rehab.

Tandara asks to be dispensed. Also rosamaria. So ze was left with lorenne and paula. Hahahahaha

With lorenne and shiela, shiela was second sub. I know you will argue she had 3 years of rest.. lol

• Yes. She was invited but this is because bruna got operated and needs to rehab.

Tandara asks to be dispensed. Also rosamaria. So ze was left with lorenne and paula. Hahahahaha

With lorenne and shiela, shiela was second sub. I know you will argue she had 3 years of rest.. lol

This is a bit nonsense... He had 2 opposites, and decided to cut Paula, who was playing just ok, to bring Sheilla back. Her attack was like in an amateur level when she came back.

But anyway, I think we're getting a little off topic here. So, let's go back to the Superliga :drink:

• This is a bit nonsense... He had 2 opposites, and decided to cut Paula, who was playing just ok, to bring Sheilla back. Her attack was like in an amateur level when she came back.

But anyway, I think we're getting a little off topic here. So, let's go back to the Superliga :drink:

I know its off topic but i just wanted to show why he invited shiella. Anyways, its even a good idea to let her start minas over bruna so the latter wont be complacent and for the former to be deserving to be called in NT again in 2020. Do you agree on this?

• I know its off topic but i just wanted to show why he invited shiella. Anyways, its even a good idea to let her start minas over bruna so the latter wont be complacent and for the former to be deserving to be called in NT again in 2020. Do you agree on this?

Zé invited Sheilla because he's been doing so since the '08 OGs. He trusts her and he knows she wants back. Minas has no business in who gets called to the NT, especially considering they have a foreign coach, so it makes no sense the club would favor her instead of Bruna having the NT season in mind. They hired her because she's still a big name in the volleyball world and 1) would bring more attention and possibly investments to the club 2) she could potentially add a lot to the team in regards to performance and results.

• i must have missed something. when did sheilla come back to the NT and paula borgo was released? borgo played with NT all of last year, and sheilla didn't.

sheilla returned for the world cup! borgo wasn't there

• yeah, borgo scores a lot, but her efficiency is probably very low. she's spiking around 30% in almost every game iirc, which isn't impressive at all. I'd honestly be surprised if it's not tandara and sheilla in tokyo. with any luck we might have lorenne instead of sheilla, but I doubt it. we shall have some answers by the time the names for the VNL are revealed.

• Ze Roberto was suspended for 3 games, because of that Praia x Barueri incident... Right now Barueri are playing against Osasco, and they are DEMOLISHING them... Pure coincidence? I don't think so... Barueri will win the next 3 games...

• Osasco 0x3 Barueri

14-25, 16-25, 22-25

Tai Santos finally played her first good game in MONTHS, Mayany and Nyeme remembered that they know how to play volleyball and even Maira (I KNOW, MAIRA) played well... Reception was spot on, blocking was spot on, everything worked...

Ze don't need to come back

• Do you have any stream?

When it is a pay-per-view game it's really difficult to find stream, it's more easy to find replays... If I find one, I'll post it here..

On the other hand, cable-TV games are more easy to find, so there you go:

SESC x SESI (live)