Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• Saitama up 2–0 over Denso, and it's a Denso Fake Home game. But even as a "Sub" Home game you know it's for Denso. Other teams don't do this

• I haven't been keeping track but it feels like the Star Conference is winning more games during the Inter-Conference Warfare

• Ageo has turned it up! I’m excited for the last round of Star matches! I hope they can beat Toray and Toyota! Shiina is good. They just beat Denso in 3! Even JT had to use up 4 sets. Jaja was good today ❤️

• I haven't been keeping track but it feels like the Star Conference is winning more games during the Inter-Conference Warfare

i’ll check on that later. But they have been recently doing better against Premier no doubt about that. The Volley2020 fb account has been streaming Ageo and Kurobe games more and more. I think it’s because of Filipino traction. Sad I cant see JT clobber Hisamitsu 😭

• Jaja and The Pajama Girl, Kyōko Aoyagi, might be my favorite MB duo.

I don't know what's up with Denso. I still must believe that the coach is hiding the lineup he wants to use for the Final Stage :rolll: To be fair, though, Minami Nakamoto is doing pretty well, best of Denso's three attackers. But who is she? I don't know who she is :rolll:

• That NEC loss makes me so confused.

Therehave been several head-scrratchers this season.

JT match is on https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php but it's over

• And JT wins!!! Makes me so happy ❤️

JT 3-0 Hisamitsu

25-19, 27-25, 25-18

it’s really not a JT game when there’s no extended set. 🤣 at least better than the beginning when they’d lose a set for it.

Keep improving girls! I really like Aika Akutagawa and Mako Kobata ❤️ Also liking the double sub strategy being employed. Allows Annie and Momii to rest a bit and give Kitsui and Shibata/Misaki time to play.

• hope it makes it to youtube so I can watch the replay. This broadcasting shitfest is really testing me. So another week to wait whether or not I can watch my girls live again 😢

• hope it makes it to youtube so I can watch the replay. This broadcasting shitfest is really testing me. So another week to wait whether or not I can watch my girls live again 😢

If it interests you: https://live-stream365.com/onlineplayer.php?stream_id=997335 hit the restart or replay button and it will start over

• Hitachi's biggest problem is that Hisamitsu will have two more games to play. Hitachi needs wins to catch the Springs. Playing PFU right now, but will still have Himeji and Kurobe, which could get them to 7 wins.

Hisamitsu still has to face Denso 2x and NEC 2x, let alone Queenseis and Ageo.

Hitachi may have a schedule advantage for the last spot in the Premier Conference.

Star Conference 11-8 Premier Conference before end of PFU-Hitachi and NEC-Toyota for the Interconference title.

• They will still play. Unless it's not part of their contract. But based on previous season foreign players are and can still play.

i only started following this league last year and its EC was help december. V1 ends January. If thats the case, the players return to Japan for the March tournament? Because staying there for a month without play is kind of useless?

• PFU v Hitachi is being pretty fun.Long rallies Japan Style, they speed up as they go along. I'm all for PFU winning some games but I've already declared for Hitachi

• A Monster Block is always a good finish to a 30 second rally. :bump:

• Everyone is perspiring a lot in this PFU v Hitachi match, and it's going to a Tie Break, because that's what Hitachi likes to do.

PFU has their tough little squad out there.

• Another win for the Star Conference :white: Hitachi service error at 13–14

• And another Star win Toyota 3–0 NEC. Okayama is the only one watching the store, leading Kurobe 2–0