Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• They are such a mess...I'm sure Raba would be playing much better if she had rejoined Minas ;(

• at least they were able to win this set

I hope to see a better match from now

• OMG Praia emulating Sesi by not wanting to win the match lol

• today sesi surprised me

After many match points they saved and now to a tie break

Like in 2 set

Let's go

• Dani Lins is a Shadow of herselt. Polina imo doest need a great set but Dani Lins fails a lot in provide a good set even for a player as Rahimova.

• i think that Raba is more needed in SESI than Minas.

• Anne Buijs doing a good game.

• Well congrata to sesi....they could have closed it easier but we know them

And for praia I think this is the worst regular season they've done in years

And only one more thing

DANI LINS JAQUEIRAAAAAAAA

• i think that Raba is more needed in SESI than Minas.

Probably yes, but thinking about winning titles and playing in a better environment, she would be happier in Minas IMO but perhaps Sesi gave her much more money

• Jaqueira but she won.

Claudinha burra rs

(I'm joking)

• Jaqueira but she won.

Claudinha burra rs

(I'm joking)

Idk what happen to the volleyball of that woman

And idk how polina can manage to sit properly after those sets...I imagine she has a good chiropractic

• Probably yes, but thinking about winning titles and playing in a better environment, she would be happier in Minas IMO but perhaps Sesi gave her much more money

Pri Daroit and Megan are doing good and Kasielly is a good sub

• Pri Daroit and Megan are doing good and Kasielly is a good sub

That's not my point at all. Minas wanted Raba back and she declined, that's what I'm talking about.

• The situation of Rio it's quite embarrassing right now, they're not just losing it, but losing it badly, playing poorly, making several stupid mistakes.

It's really difficult to watch, because they have good players, and this time I put everything on Bernardinho's count, he screwed up this team. Letting Drussyla go, and the way they did that, it's something that don't have excuses.

• The situation of Rio it's quite embarrassing right now, they're not just losing it, bad losing it badly, playing poorly, making several stupid mistakes.

It's really difficult to watch, because they have good players, and this time I put everything on Bernardinho's count, he screwed up this team. Letting Drussyla go, and the way they did that, it's something that don't have excuses.

even if i'm kinda against sesc team (osasco 😍) I like what I saw from the team at beggining of season

Even when the covid cases and injury I always think that team has potential and with all healthy could be dangerous

But for some reasons it didn't happen