Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Is there any info which opposite will play for Schwerin will since Payne isn't coming?

I haven't heard anything about Lippmann lately, so maybe it could be true she will stay... Otherwise I can't name many opposites who are still free. Maybe Taylor Agost?:/

• you guessed right

With Lippmann staying or Agost coming?🙈Do you have a source?😅

• Is there any info which opposite will play for Schwerin will since Payne isn't coming?

I haven't heard anything about Lippmann lately, so maybe it could be true she will stay... Otherwise I can't name many opposites who are still free. Maybe Taylor Agost?:/

I think it's a 50/50 Chance that Lippmann stay.

Taylor was great if Lippmann didn't stay .:wavy:

• I think it's a 50/50 Chance that Lippmann stay.

Taylor was great if Lippmann didn't stay .:wavy:

I can't imagine, that Lippmann will stay at Schwerin with it's reduced budget. She can earn much more in several other leagues.

• The complete draw for the German DVV cup was done today: the tree looks like this, the first team in the tree will host the respective round:

first round/quarters:

Q1: Straubing-Aachen vs. Schwerin

Q2: Suhl-Wiesbaden vs. Dresden

Q3: Münster-Vilsbiburg vs. Potsdam

Q4: Stuttgart vs. Erfurt

Semifinals:

QW1 vs. QW2

QW3 vs. QW4

Of course nobody knows, how many spectators in which hall will be allowed, the same holds true for the big final in Mannheim, maybe they will allow only 500 or 3.000 instead of the 12.500 possible by seats?

• Lina-Marie Lieb to Dresden. Thus their roster for next season is complete.

I think Dresden made a really nice team! Personally I would have liked it if they would have signed a better offensive outside hitter. Geerties and Dürr/ Hentz is a real solid reception line-up, so they wouldn't need a outside hitter with the best reception, but someone who is strong in attack. I think Stigrot could get the job done, but IMO she is a but to unstable. Hope the two other young outside hitters will show what they are capable of!

Also they said they signed an experienced setter, but I wouldn't call Gray experienced because it's her first season overseas. Although I think she can handle the job, I think it wouldn't have been a bad idea to sign a experienced back-up setter.

Weitzel - Gates as middle blocker duo could work really well! Weitzel showed she is one of the best prospects at the middke blocker position and is sollid in every aspect. Gates isn't a spectaculair player, but doesn't make many mistakes and is a good slide attacker.

Storck showed in Aachen she is ready to play for a top team in the Bundesliga. Fitzmorris is a good back-up if Storck doesn't deliver.

Overall I wouldn't be suprised to see them in the final...

• Mira Todorova seems like a done deal. Good transfer IMO! Athanasopoulos and Renkema say Todorova is better than Samadan and they will have the best team they've ever had next season. Don't know if I agree about this...

https://www.stuttgarter-zeitun…bf-89d3-4ae9d9df3d32.html

• Mira Todorova seems like a done deal. Good transfer IMO! Athanasopoulos and Renkema say Todorova is better than Samadan and they will have the best team they've ever had next season. Don't know if I agree about this...

https://www.stuttgarter-zeitun…bf-89d3-4ae9d9df3d32.html

Every Year the same Statement from her :D

• Flory to Potsdam is official now. So the only transfer that hasn't officially been confirmed yet by the club is Symone Speech, and they don't have a backup OPP yet.

I heard that Potsdam probaly signs a Outside Hitter

• I'm hoping Taylor Agost continues to play pro volleyball. She had an outstanding season in Greece as part of her first year transformation from OP to OH. She was one of the top scorers in the league. I think she's ready to handle OH at the German league level.

Would like to see Taylor again in Germany. Possible Vilsbiburg. 🤔