Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Not here

I read several opinions in latam groups from puerto rico,brazil,peru ...

so clearly that doesn't relate to us, pls recheck before posting then what you say. It seemed like you referred to the people cheering Vargas on here.

• Vargas is better off the attack than Ebrar. Ebrar Karakurt is better on ace and block

Vargas made 68 mistakes on 46% offensive avg and eaten 94 blocks

Ebrar made 114 mistakes in 43% offensive average and ate 66 blocks

Vargas 28 ace

Ebrar 51 ace

Vargas 25 blocks

Ebrar 46 blocks

Both are good players. Do not forget about Ebrar.

How many years Vargas has been in the top 6, but Ebrar's first year. Ebrar is very developed in Italy and Vargas is physically superior at the moment. After 2 years, if Ebrar rises above her current form, OP Ebrar becomes the WS Vargas. Otherwise, OP Vargas is the Ebrar WS. We must not give up on Ebrar.

• I agree, I think Ebrar will definitely make the list! Imo Alexia>Vargas ngl atm!

But I love all 3

• Btw Idk if Vargas will leave FB. I can't source, it's a private one, but I heard FB org. partly...funded all of this so it would be strange to hear she leaves after that then.

Turkey def paid to snatch her from Serbia and it worked btw, I mean I like to sugar-coat it too but it seems the reality. But at least Bogdan tells us the organization is corrupt af Idk, that is one good thing about it at least. But rip. I mean Alexia didn't have such treatment so it seems clear.

• plot twist: Erdogan is secretly for LGBTQ+ the entire time

There is a 2002 vid of him saying LGBT rights are ESSENTIAL to a gay student actually fdnsfnsdsdfsknjdf

Idkkk some ppl are some way in the streets and some way inside four walls if you know what I mean :rolll:

• Caratasu could play together with Vargas on Turkish NT? Did She played only in Youth for Romania?

• Caratasu could play together with Vargas on Turkish NT? Did She played only in Youth for Romania?

Yeah, only Vargas would be in terms of FIVB naturalized player.

• I believe she played in youth NT but not senior. If that makes any different...

Makes, because you can't have at the same time two naturalized player in the team, and naturalized player in terms of FIVB regulations are player which played in the past for some other country in the same age category.

• Well Alexia definitely didn't play for Romanian NT. Actually let's remember she is still a minor at this point.

But from the looks of this Vargas could go to Tokyo idk Alexia

• Oh wow. If it really like that. Congrats to TVF . Clever move, very clever

Yea def played their cards to make Turkey a volleyball powerhouse guaranteed for a long time besides so many talented youth nts ofc.

Will have to stan.

• Turkey def paid to snatch her from Serbia and it worked btw, I mean I like to sugar-coat it too but it seems the reality. But at least Bogdan tells us the organization is corrupt af Idk, that is one good thing about it at least. But rip. I mean Alexia didn't have such treatment so it seems clear.

Maybe part of that payment or kind of compensation was that new Terzic contract for such a long period, LOL but i wouldn't be suprised at all.

• Turkish league: loses 1 season to Italian clubs

TVF: ok girls sorry, but we are buying the world :!:

IM SORRY ITS VERY SNAKE YES BUT ICONIC njkbdfsjbnfsdnjbkfsdhjbfsdhjbfsdhjbfsdjhbsdf