Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Rosamaria get italian citizenship i thi k but she don't want to play for Italy,she said that,it doesn't mean she want to play for the NT

vargas said she didn't want to play with serbia,she like cuba so ...

There are other players that get proposal from other countries and rejected pirv,perez del solar,etc

• She isn't playing very well lately. Technically she's still very bad. I think Caratasu will be there for the next OG cycle.

Let see if Guidetti can guide her to improve her wrist control when spiking and learn how to make use of opponent’s block to score instead of hitting right into the blocks EVERY SINGLE TIME in the future. If she doesn’t change the way she’s now playing, she’s just the best 7th player of the tall blocking teams.

• Rosamaria get italian citizenship i thi k but she don't want to play for Italy,she said that,it doesn't mean she want to play for the NT

There are other players that get proposal from other countries and rejected pirv,perez del solar,etc

It’s obviously NOT the case of Vargas, as she was handed a Turkish NT jersey with her name on it.:rolleyes:

She said she like Cuba and didn’t want to play for Serbia is now clearly just an excuse after she changed her mind to play for Turkey i/o Serbia.

The news say she will play for the NT and she poses with national team jersey🤷‍♂️

• But Fenerbahce has extended Terzic’s contract, I don’t think Terzic & Vargas can work in the same team anymore, as it seems Vargas treated (or cheated?:cheesy:) him like a fool.

I don't know but they looked cool at the end of the last match.

They should solve if there is a problem between them bcz that's a huge advantage for Fenerbahçe.

• Vargas will play for Turkey and got the citizenship handed by president Erdogan himself.

:O im shook he handed a citizenship to her like that knowing she is a wed lesbian and we know he wasn't an ally these past years. jkdsfnjsdfjnsdjk but iconic.

Here is the video

Eda and Naz were there to support her.

• LOL, Terzic and OSSRB (Serbian volleyball federation) on the knees. Obviously the Turkish offer 💵💵💵 was better. Just kidding and actually if i were Melisa, Turkey would be also my choice. OSSRB (certainly a metaphor for the people who manage, regulate, and have an executive role in enforcing the politics of the federation president, honor exceptions) is one well known criminogenic organization, so i'm very glad and i have to congrats.

Also as i stated before, i'm not fan of the naturalization's, but both Vargas and Carutasu is a great deal for Turkey, so it remains to wish good luck.

• I find that these principles, whether right or wrong, are usually cast aside when there's interest/money to be made.

• crazy how many people have criticized the fact that italy have players with african root in their team (the other way is racism) but they are born or grew up there

While I see they are ok with this thing

• I wonder if she is going to go to Vakif now that she is Turkish lol

She is rumored to join Tianjin, but after this for me it will be such a waste to let her go (actually it was also before) for both Fenerbahce and MSL clubs in general.

• crazy how many people have criticized the fact that italy have players with african root in their team (the other way is racism) but they are born or grew up there

While I see they are ok with this thing

Obviously that's racism. :) don't see an issue here either. I see an issue if you take other teams players randomly yes but like Alexia is been in Turkey since she was a little girl lol. Melissa wouldn't ever be able to play with a federation that works against her.

• I find that these principles, whether right or wrong, are usually cast aside when there's interest/money to be made.

Well it's not illegal or anything in Turkey either ndjkfsjksd just not in a good place at all when it comes to rights compared to most western nations. So it's still a good move for lgbtq+ rights imo. I'm proud of her for sure.

• vargas get turkish citizenship.:what::what::what::what::what:

What abou Caratasu :what: