Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Pałac Bydgoszcz will probably sign Paulina Brzoska as new middle-blocker :what: She is currently there on try-outs.

There are also rumors about experienced (35 y.o) opposite.

• Looks like Paulina Brzoska won't sign with Pałac. She got returning offer from Świecie 😲

Edit: LOL, she plays today for Świecie :D

• just watching LKS-Budowlani and Piasecka is just amazing..she is better than Gorecka, Fedusio and Grajber together :heart:

what´s up with Cleger? somebody knows?

• She joined the team really late (the same as Silva). I think she played yesterday.

ok thanks, I hope she will enter

• just watching LKS-Budowlani and Piasecka is just amazing..she is better than Gorecka, Fedusio and Grajber together :heart:

what´s up with Cleger? somebody knows?

I watching Piasecka from a long time and agree, she is big talent and not only that, she playing really well. Very promising player for NT. I will keep finger for her development. :rose:

• It is official.

Jacek Nawrocki is the new head coach of Chemik

Btw, their fans on facebook are really angry :D

• time to find new club as my favourite :lol:

• This guy is hopeless. For the question about being Chemik's and NT coach at the same time, he said today:

I think it would make sense, because now there are a lot of players in the club from Police who are potential national team players. I think it's even seven or eight players. The financial part for me did not matter at all, because I really wanted to suspend this job (NT coach) , and not do these two jobs at once.

Two weeks ago, he claimed he wanted to stay with NT :D

• This guy is hopeless. For the question about being Chemik's and NT coach at the same time, he said today:

I think it would make sense, because now there are a lot of players in the club from Police who are potential national team players. I think it's even seven or eight players. The financial part for me did not matter at all, because I really wanted to suspend this job (NT coach) , and not do these two jobs at once.

Two weeks ago, he claimed he wanted to stay with NT :D

Where did you find it!?:lol::lol:

Interesting how his position will look alike when Chemik won't be performing too good.

• Where did you find it!?:lol::lol:

https://radioszczecin.pl/2,428…acji-bedzie-trenerem-chem

I think Chemik will have good start. They worked the whole pre-season part with Marek Mierzwinski who is with them for the last 3 or 4 seasons and knows what to do.