Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• so she did well? I'm terrified Bauru is gonna ruin her lmao

The reception line was a little bit shaky (more than usual) and she didn't fit that well there yet, she got in the way of Thaisinha and Nyeme a few times.. but on the offensive side she was on point, probably the only one that finished with positive stats for SESI

• Minas Will miss Gataz+Macris connection a Lot.

• Minas 3x2 Praia... Finally Praia showed up, and I could congratulate them for the good game they had if their fans weren't so disrespectful... So, fuck it... Minas put them in the place they belong

And I quite emotional seeing Macris and Leia for the last time ;(

• Dream Team

S: Macris

Opp: Kisy

MB: Carol and Adenizia

OH: Pri Daroit and Anne Buijs

L: Leia

MVP: Kisy

• Quoting Thaisa "this is not a screaming championship" :dance6:

• watched the finals of the SP Cup last night and it's funny how no matter the season, some things never really change: Paula Mohr benching early on by being awful, Mayany being a ghost attack-wise, Ivna doing good until she hits takes a block and hits another into the farthest pidgeons nest possible at the most important time of the game...

I liked Naiane and Edinara though!

• Naiane played a really smart game last night, I was super impressed... Mara finally playing a game was a plus too lol

• Another great game by Pinheiros, now against Osasco, 3x0.. Blocks masterclass.. they are going places this season, specially if Naiane keeps playing like that

• Dani Lins just demolished Osasco, it was great! And there is no team in the league that knows how to block/mark a leftie... Fabiana + Adenizia were owned by a 19y old rookie just because she was left handed... embarrassing

• Who is this leftie? I missed the game

Did Karina really score just 1 point? lol

• Who is this leftie? I missed the game

Did Karina really score just 1 point? lol

Jaqueline... Ivna flopped again and was subbed... She looks really promising but it was so easy that I don't know if she's really good or Osasco made her look good

• Osasco without the gringas should be something like Valinhos