Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• New Himeji Uni Girl Rino Furuichi (Juntendo) has a studly swing. High RBI and all that. 7/13 so far tonight. She hasn't always done that well so far, in her first couple debut games, but she's got the studly swing look thing down. It's important to look marvelous in order to become marvelous

• Maybe that's how NEC operates. It kinda looks like what's happening with SWP now is what was happening with Rhamat back when she was there during the 18-19 season.

Rhamat had some rehab issues IIRC but yeah, NEC is rough on imports. They should just get out of the business of hiring them until such a time as they need one

• The irony of the NEC Hirose thing is ... she'll come out and do pretty well, mid 40% or above, good vibes and whatnot ... and then the Coach will yank her :rolll:

• Studly Swinger helped Himeji snatch a set from from NEC :cheesy:

• So Melissa Valdes is not rostered again tonight for PFU. She must have some serious flu or something

• Still shocking: Rui Nonaka has stolen Ruriko Uesaka's spot in Hitachi starting lineup

• Himeji was frothing at the mouth there for a while, NEC in danger of being taken to a Tie Breaker. So NEC Coach puts in swp to save the day :)

• swp no match for Studly Swinging Uni Girl, so NEC Coach puts Hirose in for swp. I need a bowl of popcorn

• Hirose kills one at 23-23 and then assists Yamada on Match Point Kill Block (poetic license). That NEC Coach is one smart dude :rolll:

• Hirose VOM, of course :super:

• Okayama acting like Okayama

Curse of the NoSmiler streams for me. I can't get it to run, and when it does it looks like crap :wall:

• There is no stopping Toyota. They've gotten a Uni Girl boost as well . Aika Hayashida :super:

Toyota 2–0 Hitachi

• this is so satisfying :cheesy: go saiki

I cannot get the stream :wall:

• Aika Hayashida 7/8 , 4 blocks :rose:

• Toyota took Hitachi to the Clobberville Cafe tonight. They look powerful :box: