Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Damn NoSmilers. What happened haru_12 ?

• YES!!! But PFU's being put under pressure. They're not responding well.

I jinxed them :(

• Damn NoSmilers. What happened haru_12 ?

they lost a 16-12 lead in the 4th set and lost the match and set at 25-20. kawamoto put miyashita in for a double sub at around 20-22, but it was already too late.

• Toyota’s #13… I want to brush her hair, give her a new haircut, anything. Her hair always looks so messy

I was going to post about her earlier. She's been with Toyota for years and hardly ever plays

• Captain Yamauchi is another NEC player who has chosen to hit the ball a lot harder this year :rose:

• Toyota was running a 3 point lead and chose to go 5 behind instead ;(

• Toyota can have my heart except for their setter… I want her gone :box:

So weird she was identified as a problem 2-3 years ago and nothing's been done

• Kasumi Nojima ... VOM ... 8/16 , 4 blocks :rose:

• In your opinion, who have been the best setters in the league so far?

I haven't watched everyone very well yet, so this isn't a 'best setter' vote, but I really dug the way Sakae used her middles in the first SAGA match against Toyota

• I've also enjoyed Tahara (because she improved a lot from this summer) but she has kind of an easy job. She could toss the ball up blindfolded and Valdes or 4T could swoop in from Siberia and kill it

Matsui is also always a delight

• A complete turnaround. PFU weren't blocking well. Their serves were meh. Over relying on Valdes but no other attackers were doing well. Saitama well deserved their sweet win!!!

• I figured Saitama would come back hard on PFU, but didn't foresee Mako Shiina 6/10 , 2 blocks playing a role in said carnage :white: