CEV Champions League 2023

• Unlike the last game, Maja solidly set to 4. Unfortunately, such "era" have come when Maja's solid performance is celebrated.

• Hande is awful. Just unacceptable

She is holding the reception really good, so in general i really wouldn't say that she is awful, but that mistake was :wall::wall::wall::wall:

No comment

• Maja has had some incredible moments now. Also I must give credit to Simge after being ultra critical. She’s made some amazing digs today

• Eczacibasi now plays worthy of the name, budget and ambitions they has. But still their serve is terrible, even Maja doesn't look bad from the service line, and her serve was never that efficient, but it was always accurate tactically to the millimeter.

Simge is also playing really nice in defense (okay minus free balls that is obviously some a demonic problem).

• Eczacibasi now plays worthy of the name, budget and ambitions they has. But still their serve is terrible, even Maja doesn't look bad from the service line, and her serve was never that efficient, but it was always accurate tactically to the millimeter.

Simge is also playing really nice in defense (okay minus free balls that is obviously some a demonic problem).

Simge is playing much better than the last few matches and it matters so much!

honestly everyone is playing great defense for ecza now. Idk where it came from but it’s here today lol

• Ecza isn’t even using Tijana and they are wrecking novara. Simge where did this defense come from

• But as soon as the smallest danger come, the reception is the first thing that suffers, and that is obviously the poor coaching effect, as many other things/problems in Eczacibasi.

• But as soon as the smallest danger come, the reception is the first thing that suffers, and that is obviously the poor coaching effect, as many other things/problems in Eczacibasi.

and then when the passing gets terrible they start praying Tijana can deliver them from evil after avoiding her the whole time things are going well

• The best thing is that Novara is playing poorly and can still win the golden set (if it will) XD

• Even tho ecza has been playing great I still have a sinking feeling in my stomach lmao. I would be feeling proud and confident for most teams being up 2-0 at home but ecza really has conditioned me to be scared at all times

• I think now by 25-12, it’s just not the place where we should say ECZ is “suffering” in any means.

The point is quite clear, the result in this game at the moment when the comment was written is quite irrelevant. That's the bottom line, actually, the same things are happening all along the season regardless of the result. And it would be irrelevant if it didn't affect their overall performance this season.

• If Ecza wins 3-0 will it be in the final or golden set?

Because I read something else on tt and I'm lost

• If Ecza wins 3-0 will it be in the final or golden set?

Because I read something else on tt and I'm lost

they will advance directly with no golden set if they win 3-0 or 3-1