Brazil - Women's Superliga 2022/2023

• Yeah, Edinara was awful today. Idk why Bacilieri didn't start the third set with Carol Grossi. Carol and Paula were the only two players who were playing to win today.

Very disappointing performance. I don't mind them losing to Osasco, I just wish they'd played with more heart.

A Lot of players hád a really bad body's language. The pressure should bê in Osasco's players and not in the players from the club with Power budget.

• A Lot of players hád a really bad body's language. The pressure should bê in Osasco's players and not in the players from the club with Power budget.

Yeah, they were really feeling the pressure. It was still a good season for them overall though, I just wish it had ended on a better note.

• Semi-final matches:

(1) Praia Clube x Sesc-Flamengo (4)

Match 1: April 21 at 6:30 PM (BRT) in Uberlândia

Match 2: April 25 at 6:30 PM (BRT) in Rio de Janeiro

Match 3 (if needed): April 28 at 6:30 PM (BRT) in Uberlândia

(2) Osasco x Minas (3)

Match 1: April 21 at 9:00 PM (BRT) in Osasco

Match 2: April 25 at 9:00 PM (BRT) in Belo Horizonte

Match 3 (if needed): April 28 at 9:00 PM (BRT) in Osasco

The higher ranked teams (Praia Clube and Osasco) were given the benefit of choosing the order of the matches. Both teams chose to play the first match at home.

• If there was a chance of Edinara getting a call for NT, that ended after this two last matches, simply terrible, her and Naiane underperformed badly. But credits to Osasco, they demolished Pinheiros in every aspect of the game, sufocated in defense. Tifanny made the difference when it matters, even Smarzek show up last night, Drussyla has really good skills even not being the same player she used to be, she is really good at backcourt elements.

Now I'm rooting for Osasco x Rio at the final, just can't deal anymore with another Praia x Minas, I'm sick of this.

• If there was a chance of Edinara getting a call for NT, that ended after this two last matches, simply terrible, her and Naiane underperformed badly. But credits to Osasco, they demolished Pinheiros in every aspect of the game, sufocated in defense. Tifanny made the difference when it matters, even Smarzek show up last night, Drussyla has really good skills even not being the same player she used to be, she is really good at backcourt elements.

Now I'm rooting for Osasco x Rio at the final, just can't deal anymore with another Praia x Minas, I'm sick of this.

I don't think Naiane was bad actually. She served well and made some really great digs. It's just that none of the pins could score and Camila Gomez was struggling with reception, so she didn't have a lot to work with.

Edinara was indeed bad though lol. But I still love her and wish her the best at Bauru.

• I don't think Naiane was bad actually. She served well and made some really great digs. It's just that none of the pins could score and Camila Gomez was struggling with reception, so she didn't have a lot to work with.

Edinara was indeed bad though lol. But I still love her and wish her the best at Bauru.

I think the same about Nayane. The pins were not regular a long the game. The mB from Pinheiros did an ok job tô good/great. I dont think Nayane was bad. Really difficult to play without Opp and OH with ups and downs... Naiane was Far from the problem imo. I actually think she played good. Its not UP to her score points.

Pinheiros was Far better than Osasco in block. The main diference imo was attack. I actually can understand in game 2 pinheiros serving in Drussyla. Maybe the coach thought that could break Drussyla's confidence in any moment. But Drussyla did a good job on reception and Pinheiros remains with the same target in game 3 lol

• Pinheiros was só Focus in target Drussyla that the service pressure decrease

• Pinheiros seems a organized team but the coach didnt hád a plan B in the last two games.

• SESC RJ FLAMENGO 3-0 DENTIL PRAIA :huh:

• Ugh, Praia is such a frustrating team to watch... You have the best squad, please play like it. They were my pick now that Pinheiros is out because Carol is one of my favorite players, but if that's how they're going to play the final, they don't deserve to go through.

Btw, Vanessa Janke for Brayelin has got to be one of the worst subs of the season. I don't want to come for her, because the girl was clearly very nervous, but why would you keep her on the court after she got aced twice in a row ;(

Osasco x Minas was fun though! I hope the series goes to 3. Kisy is a changed player from the Club World Champs, she really grew into her role in Minas. I think she can even be the season's MVP if Minas wins it again.

• How come your Opp scored the lowest % of attack 😭😭😭

She's been on the bench since the beginning of the playoffs, Buijs has been filling in as Opp. She was given another chance yesterday, and all it did was show why she was on the bench in the first place.