2023 Men's Volleyball NCAA Championship

• (@/13:30) Micah Ma'a had shared some words about him disagreeing with Hawai'i assistant coach Kupono Fey about them complaining about having poor recruiting classes. Micah did make a good point saying that even though Hawai'i recruits abroad, they still recruit top international players so that is the same in sense if not better considering the level younger players are exposed to abroad than here in the USA.

Based on rumors Hawai'i's international recruitment is going to grow some more in the next year or two.

Opposite transfer Oguzhan Oguz (Turkey)

OH Aleksa Mandic (Serbia)

MB Ofeck Hazan (Israel)

OH Stavros Mouchlias brother of DImitrios (Greece)

• LBSU international recruits for next season:

Nikolov's best friend middle blocker Lazar Bouchkov (Bulgaria).

Nikolov's brother setter Simeon is expected to join the following year.

• Based on rumors Hawai'i's international recruitment is going to grow some more in the next year or two.

Opposite transfer Oguzhan Oguz (Turkey)

OH Aleksa Mandic (Serbia)

MB Ofeck Hazan (Israel)

OH Stavros Mouchlias brother of DImitrios (Greece)

They will play in 2024 in the Team?

• Oguz is for 2024 and Mandic/Hazan for 2025, but Hawai'i's coaching staff wants them to come early for next season. Mouchlias isn't till a couple years.

• Hawai'i lands Tread Rosenthal, an upcoming 203cm setter with high potential for the future of USA Men's NT. He's taller than Christenson. :huh:

He was captain for USA at this years NORCECA Boy's U19 Pan Am Cup, where he won MVP and Best Setter. Still young and had one year of high school left, but decided to go to college early.