Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• I agree that kuzeyboru could have a chance against thy but I think this rule is just to make season a little shorter so that more time will be reserved for nt season

• I agree that kuzeyboru could have a chance against thy but I think this rule is just to make season a little shorter so that more time will be reserved for nt season

Yes but is not fair for the other teams. They should have a chance to claim their odds of being in semifinals. With this system there is no possibility of tipping. I would agree if it were only done now because of the Olympic Games but certainly not now.

• Yes but is not fair for the other teams. They should have a chance to claim their odds of being in semifinals. With this system there is no possibility of tipping. I would agree if it were only done now because of the Olympic Games but certainly not now.

Why is it unfair? They could have won their other games throughout the season and be in top 4. Indeed it is unfair, 8th team can win two games and reach top 4 in theory, at least this system ensure top3 won't loose their hard earned European Cup spots because of bad shape or injury.

• Why is it unfair? They could have won their other games throughout the season and be in top 4. Indeed it is unfair, 8th team can win two games and reach top 4 in theory, at least this system ensure top3 won't loose their hard earned European Cup spots because of bad shape or injury.

I desagree. The best players AND teams prove themselves in play offs , in difficult moments and when there is more stress and pressure. After the playoffs it is decided who are the best teams and that is the point of the playoffs. If things was like you said the we would already have thye champion from the regular season.

In addition, reverse what you said about injuries and then see if you are right. If Ecza had lost Boskovic due to injure in the beggining of the season and she was alright in the end it would be fair or nice for turkish volleyball if a team like them finished the season in the 5th place for example and did not had the opportunity to claim their chances for the championship and the CL ??? Of course not...

I do not believe specially in TL that we could have a surprise, not even a good match like Milano vs Pinerolo but at least we would have a good fight of THY vs Kuzeboru like Novara vs Chieri.

• God FB just has so many weapons…. And Drca is so good at spreading it around when she’s on

• I desagree. The best players AND teams prove themselves in play offs , in difficult moments and when there is more stress and pressure. After the playoffs it is decided who are the best teams and that is the point of the playoffs. If things was like you said the we would already have thye champion from the regular season.

In addition, reverse what you said about injuries and then see if you are right. If Ecza had lost Boskovic due to injure in the beggining of the season and she was alright in the end it would be fair or nice for turkish volleyball if a team like them finished the season in the 5th place for example and did not had the opportunity to claim their chances for the championship and the CL ??? Of course not...

I do not believe specially in TL that we could have a surprise, not even a good match like Milano vs Pinerolo but at least we would have a good fight of THY vs Kuzeboru like Novara vs Chieri.

Nilüfer literally took Vakıfbank to tiebreaker last week. What are you talking about? Muratpaşa has challenged top teams very well before Markova left. GS is also playing very well recently.

Those best players can/should prove themselves during semis while real medal competitors are the opponent. Stress is way higher than quarter playoffs. If Boskovic was injured and missed big part of league and then Eczacıbaşı would end up 5th, yeah then they would deserve it🙄

• I can’t wait for this summer. Drca is in such excellent shape Omg

• I wish they would bench Julia even if just to get Diana on court….

• what happened to the great THY defense… they haven’t played any today