Poland - PLS 2007/2008

• Results
    AZS Politechnika - Płomień Sosnowiec 2:3 (25:20 25:19 18:25 29:31 8:15)
    Jadar Radom - Delecta Bydgoszcz 2:3 (15:25 25:20 21:25 25:22 13:15)
    Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (25:22 11:25 16:25 20:25)
    Resovia Rzeszów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 0:3 (18:25 16:25 25:27)

Ranking
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów 11 29
    2. Wkręt-met Domex AZS Częstochowa 10 22
    3. Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA 11 21
    4. Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn 10 20
    5. ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 11 19
    6. Asseco Resovia SSA Rzeszów 11 18
    7. Płomień SSA Sosnowiec 11 12
    8. Jadar Sport SSA Radom 11 10
    9. Delecta Bydgoszcz 11 6
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 11 5

Next matches
    AZS Częstochowa - AZS Olsztyn
    Płomień Sosnowiec - AZS Olsztyn
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - AZS Częstochowa
    Skra Bełchatów - Resovia Rzeszów
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    AZS Politechnika - Jadar Radom

• Jastrzebski with Niki and Evgeni had beaten 3:0 Resovia, the opponent of Lukoil Neftohimik in the 1/8 final in Challenge Cup.

I watched this game on tv and i have to say ot was very easy victory of Jastrzębie. Except the third set they played very easy game. I hope ot means they are catching the form :)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Spontaneous and smiling Sinan Tanik
    Polish Volleyball League is more and more often chosen by foreigners. They bring a lot of freshness into their new teams. A good example is Sinan Tanik, a receiver from Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn.

Sinan Tanik does not shun journalists and his fans, on the contrary, he always finds time for them. He is willing to answer all questions, he patiently poses for numerous photographs and gives autographs. He smiles radiantly. This is why Polish volleyball fans like Sinan so much and they always show their liking.

How it started…
    Sinan Tanik was born on 19th June 1980 in Ankara. Being asked about his childhood and friends from school years, he recollects with nostalgia that it was a small and closed society where all friends were in close relations with each other.
    Since his childhood Sinan has been much taller than his peers. His P.E. teacher paid attention to this fact and chose him to a school volleyball team where amazing skills of this young player were appreciated. Real fascination for volleyball started at college. – I had a wonderful coach who motivated me all the time and forecast successes in the representation and international career – says Tanik. And this is what happened: the volleyball player quickly became a member of the best team in Turkey – Erdemir Eragli with which he won the country title. As he emphasizes, he has been always ambitious and intended to play in foreign clubs. He chose a Polish team - Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn. – I have spent almost two seasons in Poland and I have never regretted my decision. I am happy that I can play in Poland, in Olsztyn – he answers when he is asked if his decision was right.

Adventure with AZS Olsztyn...
    A transfer of Sinan Tanika turned out to be like hitting the nail on the head. I am a humble, normal guy who does not sulk; therefore, I did not have difficulty in acclimatizing myself in the team.
    His relations with the players from the team seem to confirm this. They appreciate his considerable reserves of energy and optimism. Sinan has quickly become a leading player of the Olsztyn team; however, he emphasizes that he did not come to Poland to become a star. The Turkish player always repeats that volleyball is a team game and he would have achieved nothing without his great friends.
    My chief assets are attack and serve – he answers being asked about his strong points. – I am weaker at defense but I am working on it – he adds, smiling.
    Sinan Tanik is known for his spontaneity. Turkish volleyball players have very hot blood. – As far as I am concerned, I like emotions, expression and fight. During important matches I lose my voice after the second set – he says holding his throat. And the team from Warmia and Mazury played a lot of such matches during last season. In play-off they defeated the team AZS Czestochowa and gained the third place in the Polish Volleyball League in the season 2006/2007.

Adventure with the representation…
    Playing in the representation, Sinan Tanik has not had many successes. The reason is that the representation of Turkey is too weak to play in important matches for the highest places. He considers promotion to the European Championship to be the biggest achievement of the national Turkish team. Playing in his country’s colours gives him the opportunity to play against foreign volleyball players.

Adventure with Poland…
    Fans describe Sinan Tanik as powerhouse who infects everybody with cheerfulness, directness and friendly attitude. The player meets with numerous positive comments on himself and interest from volleyball fans. – Everybody asks me how I feel in Poland… I feel great here! – laughs Tanik. – I have wonderful friends here. I am really surprised – friends from the team and the employers are very nice and open, they always come to my aid.
    The Turkish player, talking about the allure of Olsztyn, emphasizes its peacefulness. He appreciates the presence of greenery and lakes which help him to calm himself down. Apart from Olsztyn, he also likes, among others, Wroclaw, Krakow, Rzeszow… - I really like visiting especially the old parts of cities. In Poland there are a lot of such places where I could admire wonderful architecture, where I saw and felt the tracks of history.
    Sinan Tanik, apart from charming old markets, also appreciates the allure of modern side of life. He enjoys doing shopping as well as having fun with his friends. He spends his free time, which he does not have a lot, surfing the Internet or playing computer games. – Not only am I interested in volleyball, I also like watching all sports disciplines - adds Tanik.

Plans for the future…
    Sinan Tanik, as an organized person, likes to have clear goals in his volleyball career. His dream, similarly to every player, is to be healthy which will enable him to achieve desirable gold. As far as his private life is concerned… - I am very busy, I have little free time. This is why I am alone but I am open to all proposals – he answers smiling – In Poland there are a lot of beautiful women and girls – he adds winking.

Original text here

• Good article - and AZS Olsztyn - the team of Pawel Zagumny, right?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• team of Zagumny, Dehne, Lambourne, Grzyb, Możdżonek, Szymański, Siezieniewski and others (;

Yeah, seems a good team really. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• thanks justyna you are great :rose: ı will translate that in turkish.and send our forum.

sinan is great volleyballer.my favourite turkish volleyballer(with volkan güç) sinan wasn 't good at receiving before he has gone to poland.but now ı am proud of him.ı hope you will go on sending me some information about him.

• Resovia Rzeszów - Jadar Radom 3:2 (19:25 25:21 25:22 22:25 15:9)
    AZS Częstochowa - AZS Politechnika 3:0 (25:21 25:17 25:23)
    AZS Olsztyn - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25:23 25:22 25:15)
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - Skra Bełchatów 3:2 (25:22 19:25 18:25 25:21 15:13)

siatka.org

Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Płomień Sosnowiec - to be played tomorrow

• Congratulation for Jastrzebski for the big win against SKRA. :)

• Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Płomień Sosnowiec 3:2 (18:25 25:16 23:25 25:11 15:10)

Ranking
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów 12 30
    2. Wkręt-met Domex AZS Częstochowa 11 25
    3. Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn 11 23
    4. Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA 12 23
    5. ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 12 21
    6. Asseco Resovia SSA Rzeszów 12 20
    7. Płomień SSA Sosnowiec 12 13
    8. Jadar Sport SSA Radom 12 11
    9. Delecta Bydgoszcz 12 6
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 12 5

Next matches 26.01.2007
    Płomień Sosnowiec - Jastrzębski Węgiel
    Skra Bełchatów - AZS Olsztyn
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa
    AZS Politechnika - Resovia Rzeszów
    Jadar Radom - Kędzierzyn-Koźle

• AZS Olsztyn

could you please upload some matches of AZS Olsztyn?

I want to see Zagumny and Syzmanski

They are great players

I hope AZS Olyzty can have better performance

• SKRA is leading against Olzstyn 1:0 sets. 8:11 for Olzstyn in the second set.

• Maybe on Thursday or Friday.

and next results:
    Płomień Sosnowiec - Jastrzębski Węgiel 2:3 (21:25 25:20 25:23 19:25 11:15)
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa 1:3 (25:22 15:25 20:25 19:25)
    AZS Politechnika - Resovia Rzeszów 1:3 (22:25 25:19 15:25 20:25)
    Resovia won, but probably this result will be annuled and it means 3:0 for AZS Politechnika.

Ranking
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów 13 32
    2. Wkręt-met Domex AZS Częstochowa 12 28
    3. Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA 13 25
    4. Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn 12 24
    5. ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 13 24
    6. Asseco Resovia SSA Rzeszów 13 23 (?)
    7. Płomień SSA Sosnowiec 13 14
    8. Jadar Sport SSA Radom 13 11
    9. Delecta Bydgoszcz 13 6
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 13 5 (?)

Next matches
    01/02/08 Jadar Radom - Płomień Sosnowiec
    02/02/08 Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechnika
    02/02/08 Delecta Bydgoszcz - Resovia Rzeszów
    04/02/08 AZS Częstochowa - Skra Bełchatów
    02/02/08 AZS Olsztyn - Jastrzębski Węgiel