European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• Don't worry, Poland will beat Italy. :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Don't worry, Poland will beat Italy. :D

Yeah, yeah, for sure... I always believe in my team, but I have to be realistic sometimes.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• No, Italy will win with a great performance of Zlatanov :P

Zlatanov - :wacko: :thumbdown: , that's what I think about him.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• so, welcome to the sit-in today :lol:
    match between italy and poland is about to start, i prepared myself with some beer and chips :D im hoping for an interesting match :drink:

ill cheer online, feel free to join :lol:

• :D yeah evan, but im too lazy to go downstairs and watch it there and the stream works well now

woohooo i hope the poles will be able to close the match in the 3rd set 8) (though i like mastrangelo and cisolla :love: )

• Wow 0-3 :whistle:
    What a crappy match for Italy, Cisolla really bad (it's not his role, lost our best opposites Fei & Perazzolo :( ), not well also the rest of the team except of Manià
    Congrats to Poland!! They played a very good volley
    Now we have to defeat 3-0 Spain to qualify

• Wow 0-3 :whistle:
    What a crappy match for Italy, Cisolla really bad (it's not his role, lost our best opposites Fei & Perazzolo :( ), not well also the rest of the team except of Manià
    Congrats to Poland!! They played a very good volley
    Now we have to defeat 3-0 Spain to qualify

As I expected Poland had won the match, Italy showed nothing, I hope tomorrow Spain will beat them and they will be out of the tournament. :)

• How dare you?!

Don't try to ruin my Olympic dream: Brazil x Russia and Poland x Bulgaria it the semi final..... :rose:

And who will be in the final? :lol: We learned a good lesson from you Poles :teach: . There's still match with Holland and they had a day free. So watch out.

• Ooo, match with poland is ok, I want revenge. :D

• Ooo, match with poland is ok, I want revenge. :D

And this time we will crush you all with serves, bombs from superbobo and Kazyiski and don't forget that from World Cup we learned how to block! Our team is not the same and we make fewer mistakes.

• Hey everyone!

How is the Classification of Pre Olimpic (Europe)

Group A and Group B ???

Thanks! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• You mean the match between Germany and Turkey.

• I hope that now should be only better. Match against Spain was first in this line-up. Gruszka didn't play on attack for a long time, Gierczyński back to NT after 10 (?) years, Murek after 1 year of break and they didn't play even friendly match before. But I'm not sure if we play good enough to beat Serbia (IF we'll be play against them).
    Today we played with Swiderski and Możdżonek in starting six. I think that 'key' to this win was good serve.