European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• but I also want Poland to qualify( because in this case Bulgaria have chance to meet Poland and to beet it :P ;) )

Well our bilans is 6:1 for Poland (since 2005) so i wouldn`t be so sure if u can beat us. During EC beat us Belgium, Finland so it is nothing special that u also won with us :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Well our bilans is 6:1 for Poland (since 2005) so i wouldn`t be so sure if u can beat us. During EC beat us Belgium, Finland so it is nothing special that u also won with us :whistle:

In the world league matches Kazyisky didn't play, you know if he had played, nobody knows, and Bulgaria and Poland had been already qualify. So I can't wait to meet Poland, the rivalry is obvious. :P

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I wish luck to our neighbours (the serbians) but I also want Poland to qualify( because in this case Bulgaria have chance to meet Poland and to beet it :P ;) ) No, seriously, it's stupid to have Olympics without Poland, Italy or Serbia for example. :)

I don't care for Italy. Serbia and Poland in the OG and I will be happy already.

• To be honest, the most important is done already - BULGARIA will play at the Olympics, the other teams has to prove themselves now in order to go, but without Italy it will be strange, although I really don't care much about the other teams. ut who knows, we'll see.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• List of 22 players on qual. tournament in Izmir
    S: Paweł Zagumny, Łukasz Żygadło, Bartłomiej Neroj
    O: Mariusz Wlazły, Grzegorz Szymański, Robert Prygiel, Bartosz Kurek
    MB: Daniel Pliński, Wojciech Grzyb, Marcin Możdżonek, Łukasz Kadziewicz, Wojciech Jurkiewicz
    OH: Michał Winiarski, Sebastian Świderski, Piotr Gruszka, Michał Bąkiewicz, Marcin Wika, Dawid Murek, Krzysztof Gierczyński
    L: Krzysztof Ignaczak, Piotr Gacek, Paweł Rusek

From this list Lozano choised 15 players:

siatka.org

so to Izmir don't go one MB, opposite and libero. I think that will be Jurkiewicz, Kurek and Gacek.
    We don't have many changes. Kadziewicz is injured still so in his place goes Możdżonek (he played in some matches in World League in this year). And on receive will be play Gierczyński (that is only one change in Lozano's team).

• The news about the 15 polish players that have been announced appeared also in the bulgarian sport sites. And what about Robert Pryiegel, he's not in the list.

• Btw. I'm waiting on Nowakowski in NT :drink: I hope he will got chance in World League.

Yes, he is very tallented player. I'm looking forward for his debut.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Winiarski doesn't go to Izmir. Lozano didn't decide yet who will be play in his place. I hope that will be Murek.

It's getting worse and worse for Poland.

• It's getting worse and worse for Poland.

I wouldn`t say that, Murek is now in AMAZING form, he is playing incredible and i think there`s no different between him and Winiar, and plus for Murek is his expirence.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• But why Murek is not usually in the team?

• Because he had problems with knees and before WC decided to leave national team cause there were players healtier than him. Now he came back to great form and seems like his knees are quite ok now.

Plamen Konstantinov

• For me Winiarski is one of the best Polish players. His absency will be a loss for Poland even if Murek replace him.

The most important 3:

• For me Winiarski is one of the best Polish players. His absency will be a loss for Poland even if Murek replace him.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

• It is sure now: Winiarski is going to be replaced by Murek.

The most important 3:

• I´m sorry for interrumpt you... I read that the opposite´s question had been discussed here. This year i discovered Liberman Agamez. He is amazing player!! I was impressed with his fantastic efficiency. Yordanov looked a litlle bit weak. To my mind, Vladimir Nikolov is very good and fast opposite (the speed if his attacks it's his major skill) He was the greatest player in Athenas, during the final of Final Four against Iraklis. And Yordanov is to grow up. He prefers attack on a diagonal that's very primitively. In Moscow he didn't show his skills that Matey had to remember how to play as opposite against Russia.
    The best opposite in my opinion is Clayton Stanley.

• I'll only say that I don't know any good opposite in the world now with left hand playing with an exception of Boyan Iordanov. He's the future. :)

• I'll only say that I don't know any good opposite in the world now with left hand playing with an exception of Boyan Iordanov. He's the future. :)

Haha, man!
    Andre Nascimento! The last year he played in Trento. I spoke to him in Katowice. He is wonderful player and man.
    You don't know because you don't want to know. When Boyan can win something with NT or his club everybody will be able to appreciate his abilities. For instance, Poltavky can be the best opposite but he can't win something. He lost concentration...
    When Bulgaria plays do you see their opponets on the court? You aren't objective. In the Volleyball planet there are many other team and players that aren't connected with Bulgaria.
    Also i have a question...You wrote that Bruno had been elected as one of the best setters of World Cup. Is it true?? I think his name is Marcelo Elgarten.

• I watched lately the game of Modena, Geee Andre is incredible!

Plamen Konstantinov