Russia - Superliga 2007/2008

• Gottlib, my friend, Dynamo didn't prolonge a new contract because they were mad that Kazyisky is going to play for Trento and is leaving their team, it was so unfair what they've done, and in WC Teodor was at 2nd place after Sergio, who is super player. And in EC THE REFFEREES GAVE YOU THE FIRST SET MAN, check it, it was 20:23 and a block by Dani Milushev they gave it out, how can it be, bulshits. If Bulgaria had won the first set you can't tell what would have the result been. World League - match against Brazil - great Salparov in it. To be honest (you haveto admit that) Bulgaria didn't play bad neither on Euro nor in WL but we didn't get good places. Is there more stupid rules than this in WL, Bulgaria, Russia and Brazil had 1 win, 1 loss, say why Russia and Brazil deserved more, according to some stupid rules, there should be 3 matches, not 2. I am not commenting Euro - Bulgaria, Italy, Finland with 4 wins and 2 losses.

Haha, who is living in Russia? Dynamo didn't have any problem with Kaziyski. We knew about his transfer during final games in Poland. Kaziyski went away with Stoychev, Alekno's assistant. He wanted to play in Italy. No problem.
    I wrote World Championship and as far as i remembered Verbov was the best libero....
    Maybe you are right. I don't remember that game and "good" action of Milushev. We aren't talking about referee only about Salparov play. He wasn't good, it's a fact. I don't have to admit it, because i saw all bulgarian games on EC. I didn't understand why Stoev had refused Vlado Nikolov. It was his mistake.
    Why Brazil and Russia deserved more?? Because Bulgaria couldn't win 3-1 or 3-0!! It's a problem of your players. The rules are the same for each squad.
    You don't want to listen to good advise that you had been done by Ann. Don't be so agressive... There are many people of different countries with their preferences. You are the first member of this forum who expressed so negativly. Volleyball is a very intelligent game.... and i suppose that of intelligent fans..

• I hope you don't mean that I'm not inteligent, but it doesn't matter, thing what you want, the whole Bulgarian nation was very surprised by what Dynamo wanted to do, they tried to fail the transfer, don't say me that it was like "no problem",that's bulshits, even Acosta had officially to write a document about this case, don't pretend that there's no such a case, before Ec, which was so special and important event, you did this to Salparov, he was without team and inflict psychological damage to both Kazyisky and Salparov. That's why we wanted so much the victory against you, I've always respected your nation, due to historical reasons, I've never insulted you and the russians,I just don't like your teams and NT but it doesn't mean that I don't respect you as a nation.

Justyna, I am a fair person, I never say anything about this, I am saying that the rules are not right, it's not possible 3 teams to have 1win and 1loss and points to decide, more matches are needed, like the previous year, why nothing like this hapened at WL 2006 - there was 3 matches and maybe you don't say about this becasue Bulgaria had won 3:0 with Brazil, Serbia and Italy (but that's another topic). These were fair rules and that's what had to be, Bulgaria had lost in the semi-final because it wasn't good enough, this was fairm but in Katowitce I don't think that the groups had to be like that, why there is no draw like in football, who says that Poland should be with France and USA? I am not going to continue with this - you thing that I am not objectibe, but that's not true. If you don't like me, ok, but don't say incorrect things.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I hope you don't mean that I'm not inteligent, but it doesn't matter, thing what you want, the whole Bulgarian nation was very surprised by what Dynamo wanted to do, they tried to fail the transfer, don't say me that it was like "no problem",that's bulshits, even Acosta had officially to write a document about this case, don't pretend that there's no such a case, before Ec, which was so special and important event, you did this to Salparov, he was without team and inflict psychological damage to both Kazyisky and Salparov. That's why we wanted so much the victory against you, I've always respected your nation, due to historical reasons, I've never insulted you and the russians,I just don't like your teams and NT but it doesn't mean that I don't respect you as a nation.

Justyna, I am a fair person, I never say anything about this, I am saying that the rules are not right, it's not possible 3 teams to have 1win and 1loss and points to decide, more matches are needed, like the previous year, why nothing like this hapened at WL 2006 - there was 3 matches and maybe you don't say about this becasue Bulgaria had won 3:0 with Brazil, Serbia and Italy (but that's another topic). These were fair rules and that's what had to be, Bulgaria had lost in the semi-final because it wasn't good enough, this was fairm but in Katowitce I don't think that the groups had to be like that, why there is no draw like in football, who says that Poland should be with France and USA? I am not going to continue with this - you thing that I am not objectibe, but that's not true. If you don't like me, ok, but don't say incorrect things.

Sure that i don't want to insult you. I express my opinion about your behaviour here. I wrote it about Salparov because you had said that you don't like Dynamo Moscow without any argument. Try to be more pollite. If you don't like our national team you have to put your clear argument... You aren't Kaziyki agent or his father, I doubt that you know everything about that situation with his transfer. Each part of this "conflict" has his position. I don't think that we are to quarrel here talking about so peaceful game, also we are slavonic brothers. I wish we stayed friends...

• Sure that i don't want to insult you. I express my opinion about your behaviour here. I wrote it about Salparov because you had said that you don't like Dynamo Moscow without any argument. Try to be more pollite. If you don't like our national team you have to put your clear argument... You aren't Kaziyki agent or his father, I doubt that you know everything about that situation with his transfer. Each part of this "conflict" has his position. I don't think that we are to quarrel here talking about so peaceful game, also we are slavonic brothers. I wish we stayed friends...

See Gotlib, I am sorry if I was inploite, but I don't understand why you don't like to discuss in this forum, I am not saying to quarrel, as far as "quarrel" is considered in a negative meaning. I wanted to say that definitely had a conflict between Kazyisky and Dynamo and I am not saying this because I am bulgarian. So forget about it it's done already, Matey has a new team, nothing to do with Dynamo Moscow, the russians have Berezhko, so no problem with this possition. Just forget it.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• See Gotlib, I am sorry if I was inploite, but I don't understand why you don't like to discuss in this forum, I am not saying to quarrel, as far as "quarrel" is considered in a negative meaning. I wanted to say that definitely had a conflict between Kazyisky and Dynamo and I am not saying this because I am bulgarian. So forget about it it's done already, Matey has a new team, nothing to do with Dynamo Moscow, the russians have Berezhko, so no problem with this possition. Just forget it.

If you don't know Berezhko wasn't Kaziyski opponent. Korneev was.... I don't want to discuss with you because you don't have all the information about our volleyball life... You can't be neutral and make a quiet conclusion. You have to admit that u are unique member of forum who always tries to mention bulgarian team or players. It's a little bit irritable. Why no one from Brazil always says the same things?? Anyway, Bulgaria didn't win ANYTHING...I only hope that they will play as well as they played against Russian NT and will beat Brazil when they finish tournament. (Don't you think that Bulgaria won two times on World League only when Brazil started playing??? ) Maybe it was a vengeance. It was a reason. Anyway, we won the second place.

• I didn't like your post, it was aggresive, but I'll leave Bulgarian future successes to talk instead of me. Alekno said that he felt sorry that he didn't give many chances for Berezhko because of the Matey Kazyisky.
    And why don't you (russia) beat Brazil twice and then to talk ? X(

• I didn't like your post, it was aggresive, but I'll leave Bulgarian future successes to talk instead of me. Alekno said that he felt sorry that he didn't give many chances for Berezhko because of the Matey Kazyisky.
    And why don't you (russia) beat Brazil twice and then to talk ? X(

Because we have new team... Brazil has been playing with this 7 members for 5 years...

• I´m back... :D

I was traveling...

I think that Brazil NT is GREAT team with players (SKILL) and shorts.. (more Confidence)

The Russia NT.. is a STRONG TEAM but in my Opinion has a menus skills.

Gottib, Brazil have a Dinasty about 7 YEARS not 5! :thumbsup:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I hope you don't mean that I'm not inteligent, but it doesn't matter, thing what you want, the whole Bulgarian nation was very surprised by what Dynamo wanted to do, they tried to fail the transfer, don't say me that it was like "no problem",that's bulshits, even Acosta had officially to write a document about this case, don't pretend that there's no such a case, before Ec, which was so special and important event, you did this to Salparov, he was without team and inflict psychological damage to both Kazyisky and Salparov. That's why we wanted so much the victory against you

This case was between Kaziyski and Slavia if I'm not wrong. Slavia had his contract rights and he played where they wanted (Kaziyski wanted to play in Trento, but Slavia didn't want). And this document which wrote Acosta was to Bulgarian Volleyball Federation not to Dinamo. Acosta assigned to Slavia Sofia to not interfere in players decision.

• we were the last team that could beat us in 2002... 5 years..

• This case was between Kaziyski and Slavia if I'm not wrong. Slavia had his contract rights and he played where they wanted (Kaziyski wanted to play in Trento, but Slavia didn't want). And this document which wrote Acosta was to Bulgarian Volleyball Federation not to Dinamo. Acosta assigned to Slavia Sofia to not interfere in players decision.

Dear Justyna, the case with Slavia was another case, because Slavia had a part from Kaziysky rights to play.

• I hadn't paid attention to this league before I downloaded some matches

Wow, there are a lot of great players there... the games are very exciting

Well, it's the second (if not the first) best league in the world....

• It wasn't exactly like that, and that doesn't mean that Dynamo hadn't make obstacles to Kazyisky, but it doesn't matter, Dynamo wanted to use Slavia in order to prevent Kazyisky's departure, of course that doesn't mean that they've said to them to do so, but Dynamo saw a chance to keep Matey, and that wasn't fair according to what Gottlib announced about this "no problem". And they also wanted to go to court about this. And one more thing, don't say that there was nothing similar in the actions of Dynamo, Daniele Banioli was very surprised that they threw Salparov away. But you choose, defend Dynamo, it has nothing to do with me, for me it's forgotten, Matey has a new club and he's doing pretty well. I wish you all best. :)

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• I tell u something, i spoke with Matej about all this situation, and Slavia is guilty, not Dinamo. Slavia had all rights to Matej and they were chosing where to send him (like now the same is with Todor Aleksiev who`s risghts has Levski). read, what Matej said, i will quote him (cause i have it recorded):

me: What is the problem with your transfer to Trento?
    Matej: It is our, bulgarian speciality. Young players sign contracts with clubs for many years. U know it is like, if something is "since always", and u have no idea that is it bad, u sign it with all trust. Some years later u realize that you became a slave. Fortunately this problem became now popular and even FIVB is showing interest about it so it is a chance that it will end soon. I was young and stupid. I wanted to play in volleyball, so i believed to people in Slavia who said "sign a contract and u won`t need to be worried about nothing else". I made a big mistake that is why i decided to fight with it. I wanna decide by myself about my career and not playing where Slavia let me go. This sistem is one of comunism part in our country, In clubs still are people who earn money in this way, they find young players and sign with them longtime contract. But now when we are in European Union, and we have XXI century Bulgaria has to understand that the past has to be the past. There is no space in free Europe for the case like mine.

Do you see here ANY word about Dinamo? he is speaking only about bulgarian sistem, about Slavia etc.

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I tell u something, i spoke with Matej about all this situation, and Slavia is guilty, not Dinamo. Slavia had all rights to Matej and they were chosing where to send him (like now the same is with Todor Aleksiev who`s risghts has Levski). read, what Matej said, i will quote him (cause i have it recorded):

Do you see here ANY word about Dinamo? he is speaking only about bulgarian sistem, about Slavia etc.

Ok, you are right, ti doesn't make any difference for me. But I'm saying to you again that we are taling about different things.

• Ok, you are right, ti doesn't make any difference for me. But I'm saying to you again that we are taling about different things.

Did u see man that Dynamo hadn't done nothing?? Matey did a lot for our league, he was a star here and everybody appreciated him. You are'nt pollite and don't want to accept the true. Our league is one of the best in the whole world. Because there are good conditions for foreigners too. They don't fear to go to play in Russia. Our system isn't so backward... Enjoy volleyball!

• Ok, let's finish this. About the russian league I agree - it's very good, a lot of money were invested. I don't want to insult you and nothing personal, but according to me Seria A (italian volleyball championship) is the best in the world.

• Ok, let's finish this. About the russian league I agree - it's very good, a lot of money were invested. I don't want to insult you and nothing personal, but according to me Seria A (italian volleyball championship) is the best in the world.

Yes, because all the bulgarians went away from Russia. But the european tournament is a good indicator. Hummm.. We have a very good rules according to the foreign players. Italy NT has a lot of problem now because of so many foreigners.