2010 FIBA World Championship-Turkey

• I can't remember such a THRILLER in basketball :) :cheesy: Turkey almost whole match behind, but finally won !!! :P :drink:

• I can't remember such a THRILLER in basketball :) :cheesy: Turkey almost whole match behind, but finally won !!! :P :drink:

Probably it was turkey's worst match of all tournament :lol: I had no hope for win untill last 0.5 seconds :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• at home, our all NT is getting transformation to a monster! ı guess we would be in the final, even if we organize a tournament like rugby or ice hokey :lol: (they are the sports which normally we do not a real NT infact :whistle: )

• at home, our all NT is getting transformation to a monster! ı guess we would be in the final, even if we organize a tournament like rugby or ice hokey :lol:

Are you sure with this hockey? Last year you weren't in the male volleyball ECH final :lol:
    Turkey-Serbia was a great game! Turkish players were chasing the opponent all the time and got it at the end. Amazing! I don't love Serbian team, especially Teodosić (although he is a great player), so I was glad with the result. On the other hand - Serbians had been so close to the final (0,5 sec.!) and finished with nothing...
    The final was a one team show, but I suppose Turkish fans are happy with the silver - American team had no weak points on this tournament, it was almost impossible to beat them this time ( it is interesting, that Brazli was the most difficult opponent for them).
    Big success for Lithuania. They took bronze for the first time in their history, although they were terribly poor in Eurobasket last year (we beat them and they won one single match against Bulgaria) and played in Turkey only because of the "wild card" :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I don't know if we watch same match, I saw a lot non sportsmanship from Turkish side, awarage players who must win and for that they use all weapons they had (cheating, playing hard (rough), referees, organization), this was pure day for basketball.

• I don't know if we watch same match, I saw a lot non sportsmanship from Turkish side, awarage players who must win and for that they use all weapons they had (cheating, playing hard (rough), referees, organization), this was pure day for basketball.

I think you are joking :D :D :D :D :lol: It was a great tournament! :wavy: The teams which played in this tournament was very glad to be in here!! :drink: FIBA said that this one was the best tournament with everything..!!

I'm neutral and I think you exaggerate. Things you are writing above happen quite often in Turkey, but I didn't see anything like that in semis for example. Turkey-Srebia was a great game of two great teams and Turkey deserved the place in the final - they were fighting amazingly and got the prize.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm neutral and I think you exaggerate. Things you are writing above happen quite often in Turkey, but I didn't see anything like that in semis for example. Turkey-Srebia was a great game of two great teams and Turkey deserved the place in the final - they were fighting amazingly and got the prize.

Thank you for your REAL sentences!! :drink: :drink:

• Vaio is always against someone :)

Anyway, some protests were not against players, it is about some political issues. Maybe u misunderstood it.

• well, than we didn't watch same game, I saw not fair behavior from Asik after fault from Teodosic and faking that he cannot shout free throws,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…U&feature=player_embedded

this part maybe true but even if it is, saying such kind of words about this success is really disrespectful attitude. as a supporter you have to know get over it when your team has unsuccessful results!

• well, than we didn't watch same game, I saw not fair behavior from Asik after fault from Teodosic and faking that he cannot shout free throws, 5th fault from Krstic was joke and everything was summarized in last point that Tunceri scored after he was in out. I know that you will say that is not true but on this video you can see that clearly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…U&feature=player_embedded

What about Serbia?They were ahead all game like 35-36 minutes with 7-8 points and turkey was in bad shape :lol: .U should ask to Serbian players why they didnt use their chances?They didnt defend Kerem and he found an easy point :lol: .Stop discuss refree's and their mistakes.Coz your words are useless Serbia came here with lucky matches.(If you watch again Serbia-Spain & Serbia-Croatia matches u ll understand it :lol: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: