Ski Jumping

• Another great win by Kamil :thumbsup: he's still gaining advantage over Prevc - now it's a bit over 100 points. Other guys presented better than in Lahti: Kot 15th, Wiewiór 24th, Murańka and Kubacki quite close to points, only Ziobro didn't qualify...

Next destination - Norway - Trondheim and Oslo ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Forecasts befre competition in Trondheim were bad but it was held so quickly and without bigger breaks. Of course it was a total wind lottery, what show us results. On podium we had experienced jumpers, but from these 3 Kofler had the biggest luck (maybe I exaggerated a bit because he's getting better day by day), while Bardal and Kasai are regularly in Top 10. Biggest surpirse today was Koudelka as 4th, but he's in good shape, wind helped him in first round, in second he couldn't do more. The best 3: Freund, Prevc and Stoch didn't have luck in first round, moreover Prevc spoilt his jump and got 0 points. Freund used small differences and advanced a lot in second round, while Kamil didn't have good conditions in both series, jury stole him some points :down: he wasn't satisfied by his jumps, he said that he could do it a bit better. On the other hand finally Żyła was happy and had some more points :thumbsup: 12th place after so many bad performances is a big progress. Ziobro after few worse results this time also with points on 21st place, while Kot didn't have a good day, but he culd get 6 points. Both Murańka and Kubacki were eliminated in first round: Dawid again 31st :mad: Klemens was 39th, both had obstacles with conditions...

On Saturday and Sunday we'll see jumpers in Oslo, but weather may spoil event :whistle:

• Oslo again was windy and gave some surprises. The biggest one is success acheievd by Karel Nurmsalu from Estonia on 6th place :thumbup: Top 3 didn't surprise me, Kamil is here again ^^ Crystal ball is so close because of Prevc's weaker jump in first round. Prevc has 168 points of behind, Freund has 197, so both have only mathematical chances. Stoch getting 33 points in both competitions in Planica will get a title, only collapse or injury will spoil it.

Meanwhile in Zakopane Bjoern Einar Romoeren and Anze Semenic won Continental Cups in Zakopane.

Taku Takeuchi ends season and will undergo a teatment for his disease.

Slovenia and Norway announced teams for World Ski-Flying Championships in Harrachov.

Alexander Stoeckl chose Anders Bardal, Rune Velta, Anders Fannemel, Andreas Stjernen, Tom Hilde and Bjoern Einar Romoeren. It's possible tha Fannemel can be out after his fall in yesterday qualifications.

From Slovenia called are Peter Prevc, Robert Kranjec, Jurij Tepes, Jernej Damjan, Tomaz Naglic and Nejc Dezman.

From all countries except Slovenia in competition we'll see 4 jumpers, Robert Kranjec won title in Vikersund so he'll be 5th from his country outside the basic quota. Coaches call more jumpers, they'll do tryouts during training.

• Austria and Finland also announced rosters for Flying Champuonships.
    In Harrachov we won't see Janne Ahonen, he's absent due to pig flu and pneumonia, he may return to team for World Cup finals in Planica - coach Niemelae called Anssi Koivuranta, Ville Larinto, Lauri Asikainen and Sebastian Klinga.
    In Austrian team Andreas Kofler gave his place in team Martin Koch voluntarily. Except Koch in team are Schlierenzauer, Michael Hayboeck, Stefan Kraft and Thomas Diethart.

We'll get know Polish team later, jumpers will have training and then Kruczek will decide who'll get to Czech Republic. He said that line-up is almost chosen, but we may have some changes.

• Weather in Harrachov spoilt competition again :mad: Kami this time was 5th, gold for Freund, silver for Bardal, bronze for Prevc. I'm sos sorry both for Stoch and Kasai ;( other guys from Poland not bad: Kot 10th, Murańka 25th, Ziobro 27th. Even yesterday we had some problems with wind, so both Klimek and Janek lost some positions. If tomoroow weather is good enough, we'll see Kot - Żyła - Murańka - Stoch in team competition. Nice to see Romoeren after long break :thumbsup: unfrotunately Koch didn't get a chance to say goodbye ;(

• As it was expected today wind was even stronger and team competition in World Ski-Flying Championships is cancelled :whistle:

• Who cares about Harrachov - we're storming Planica! :D Pity it's not Velikanka but whatever size of the venue, Planica is always lovely place to be and to jump ;) Kamil is still like a rocket, didn't slow down after taking two olympic gold :rolleyes: I'm also happy that Stefan Kraft is doing so well lately (still I feel terrible he didn't go to the Olympics while Diethart did :wacko: ). He's so adorable that I can't stop smiling every time camera shows him, so funny and seems to be kinda buddy from the yard :D Don't want to be greedy, Kamil's victory will fully satisfy me but if Kot would finally make it to the podium... :whistle: For the first time, please...? :D High time. Oh, and Stefan and Noriaki somewhere there would be perfect too. Just my last wishes in the end of this season, not that much really :roll: :gone:

PS. Can't believe that the season is actually ending! I remember like it was yesterday when I cried like a baby after last season finished, seriously :P And it's time for another goodbye. Time is merciless while I never have enough of ski jumping!

• Kamil won World Cup :cup: I'm so happy :dance4: Freund won again, however these notes by jury could've been a bit lower and then winner would be Bardal. Prevc was 3rd, Kamil 4th, so Prevc even lost his 2nd place. We have two interesting battles behind Kamil: difference between Freund (2nd) and Prevc (3rd) is only 11 points, while between Kasai (4th) and Bardal (5th) is only 6 points. Other our guys - Kot with good performance at 8th place, not bad Żyła 20th, though he was 15th in First Round, Murańka and Ziobro didn't qualify to 2nd round (35th and 38th), while Ziobro was eliminated in qualifications.
    Tomorrow in team competition we'll see Kot - Żyła - Murańka - Stoch. From more interesting participators we have Italy, Switzerland and surprises in Slovenia - we'll see Nejc Dezman and Cene Prevc - Peter's brother who was 16th today.

• Good team's competition, with our guys as 2nd, though we had a mess with wind and switching gate :whistle:

Today we had a downpour and Kamil at 4th place, only 0.1 behind Bardal :mad: Żyła 13th, Kot 15th, rest out of 30. Prevc with hill's record - 142 m, which he grabbed from Żyła (141 m).

• Guys, can't believe the season is over. It's just... as if it started yesterday! ;( Kamil was truly amazing, incredible, invincible... and I would describe him in many other words used for Marvel and DC comics heroes :D Our goldie :heart: Poland will breathe, live this season's achievement for a very very long time. It was like a walk to the sky. Thank you, guys, all of you. So what, Kotu didn't finally take the podium, and that Piotrek was a mess pretty much throughout the whole season and that it didn't work out as we expected in the team competition at the Olympics... Will remember the good ones! :flower: Great last jumps as a team in Planica. Pity that Piotrek didn't take the record with himself in the end, I think Polo Tajner was even more disappointed than Żyłek himself when Prevc broke it :lol: So ridiculous old man :aww: Sure, it's irritating as hell, this 0,1 pts. Remember Verveij? Breathe, breathe... ;) Still the trophy is ours :D But yup I saw it that even Kamil was a bit frustrated, maybe even more than frustrated... Ok, just say it - first look at him and I got the impression he simmers with anger, not surprised at all, being at his place it would steam from my ears I would be that mad :P Anyways, Planica still in plus :thumbup: and I'm oficially ending now 'cause I can talk hours after hours how wonderful team we have and what a great talent was born in Poland - two-time Olympic Champion Kamil Stoch :obey:

• I can't even... Thomas Morgenstern just announced the end of his career ;( Morgi, ski jumping will never be the same without you.

• Morgi retired, I can't imagine ski jumping without him ;( anyway he was so unlucky with that falls and I admire him forvthis bravery, he told that he won't regain confidence...