Ski Jumping

• Ok, Kubacki was better in team competition, but overall Klimek was much more consistent throughout season and he certainly thought as punched directly into face. Now we have a variety of choice and that's the result ^^ of course I didn't lose faith in our coach because he built our current empire, though without further reserves - we have top 7, but next we have many "travellers" which visits places and have many "empty courses" - zero points even in CoCs, especially like Zapotoczny or older Kot.

Btw. Slovenians announced group for Sapporo: Prevc, Tepes, Kranjec, Damjan, Naglic, Dezman, Hrgota.
    Peter can steal yellow jersey from Kamil in Japan ;( also threat from Ammann may be possible because he likes that hill, Bardal is also in fight so he may not resign too. About others I have no idea: probably we won't see best Germans or Austrains, but it may change. More we will get know during week and on Friday some new start lists will appear :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Some new call list in Sapporo:
    - Austria without Schlierenzauer, Diethart and Michael Hayboeck. In Japan we'll see Kofler, Koch, Loitzl, Fettner, Kraft, Poppinger and Stefan Hayboeck.
    - Romania will make a debut in World Cup :thumbsup: we'll see Eduard Torok and Iulian Sorin Pitea who get access to WC thanks to points in CoC

• Peter can steal yellow jersey from Kamil in Japan ;( also threat from Ammann may be possible because he likes that hill, Bardal is also in fight so he may not resign too.

Shit. Not gonna happen!

• Almost 100 :!: points advantage Prevc's got after weekend in Sapporo. Barely can believe Kamil lost yellow jersey... I hope this missed competition will pay off in Sochi. Guys seem to be pretty much satisfied with the trainings they are having.

Ofc our players send to Japan are coming back with insane results :aww:

• Almost 100 :!: points advantage Prevc's got after weekend in Sapporo. Barely can believe Kamil lost yellow jersey...

Frustrating as hell, but I wouldn't worry just yet. Going to Japan would've been a bad idea. They all clearly needed to just train in peace.

• I'm so happy because it's first time when I could watch both competitions in Japan :thumbup:
    Agree about our jumpers, they needed to train a bit in peace. Kruczek claims that Żyła improved most ^^

It was expected that Prevc will take a chance and he used it, he wanted two wins though, just look at his face after Damjan's second jump at night :D
    I wasn't surprised by our guys because both Stefan and Krzysiek are out of shape, about Kłusek I have nothing to say :whistle: Nori in good shape, but had bad conditions in 1st round.

Now it's time for Willingen, Germans had problems with winter so Neustadt gave some snow. Our guys will be 5 for Sochi and someone else, but definitely no one from Juniors because of Junior WCH :thumbdown:
    it's possible that 6th will be Hula :whistle:

• Even though Kamil is not an owner of yellow jersey any longer, I still think Kruczek made good decision not taking guys to Japan. I hope guys will show in Willingen how priceless was this time spend on training. And the biggest wish for now is let the top shape come for Sochi!

We can offer Germans a lot of snow too... There is too much of it right now.

• What a competition in Willingen, Kamil won 10th time in his carrer :thumbsup: it was weird competition, fortunately there wasn't bigger threat that it would be cancelled. Good wind blew constantly, for Tepes or Kot tougher, for Kubacki or Ammann it was weaker. I counted and in 1st Round jury changed inrun length 6 times :what: Tepes achieved hill's record with 152 m, the same as Ahonen few years ago (but I think that Ahonen's jump was wrong measured at it must've been at least 3-4 metres longer :tzz: ) Kamil is in good shape and he proved it especially in first round with weaker wind he was only behind "Sonny" :D and pursuit for yellow jersey is almost completed - Prevc didn't shine and Stoch has only 27 points behind, what is probable to work out tomorrow. Unfortunately our rest guys with mistakes and lost chances for better places - Kot, Ziobro and Żyła again end of 2nd/beginning of 3rd ten. Kubacki again without points, but now we have noone who could replace him (other available are much much worse :whistle: , Stefanek was on his classic level, without this mistake he could fight for small points, but it was better than in Sapporo ^^ the biggest blow was of course Simmi's flop.

Meanwhile Schlieri is resting in Dubai and Morgi is back on jumping hills :thumbsup: he had successful training in Oberstdorf under wings of Heinz Kuttin.

Another happy piece of news brought us Junior Championships in Val Di Fiemme (this place is so happy for us and Małysz was in Italy with our team :thumbsup: ): Jakub Wolny with gold and our male team - Wolny, Zniszczoł, Biegun, Murańka also with gold, congratulations :cup: adding a tar bucket to this, I have to say that both Zniszczoł and Murańka didn't stand the pressure - in training series they were the best and both spoile first jumps in individual competition :mad: Wolny jumped so good and had luck - Streitler had poor landing in final series, that's reason for his silver and Ylitapio fell because of ski's release - binding opened during landing. Also in team competition we could be worried a bit after last jump of Murańka, it was so nervous and we won only with almost 5 point advantage because of worse jump by Klimek, fortunately we had enough advantage. It seems that Zniszczoł will become our training guy for ever. Murańka maybe didn't keep the pressure after hard days associated with choice for Sochi.

Historical points in Ladies' World Cup got in Hinzenbach Magdalena Pałasz, she was 28th :thumbup:

CoC in Planica was cancelled because of heavy snowfalls in Slovenia :whistle: so Rafał Śliż who was called didn't get the chance again :whistle:
    Probable team for next weekend (in Iron Mountain, USA) will be Murańka, Biegun, Zniszczoł, Wolny, Hula, K. Miętus and Kantyka or Klusek.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Congratulations for Kamil :obey: second win in a row gives 200 points and yellow jersey is back :thumbsup: Kamil will jump last in olympic competitions ^^

• OH MY WORLD! What a weekend! Kamil is absolutely the biggest national joy right now :obey: I seriously think Golec Orchestra should compose a song in his honor :D I knew he's gonna do everything to get the yellow jersey back :thumbsup: And I hope Peter has enough of private pictures of him in yellow jersey because it will be the only souvenir remained after two happy weekends in this :tzz: :D

Kamil, Kamil... :heart: You're the brightest sun above the Tatra Mountains. Livelier than a mountain stream. Hotter guy than the air on the beach where right now da Schlieri is baking his ass. Ah, da Schlieri. Right. On vacation. But I thought he's on the Canary Islands not in Dubai... Nevermind. Who would remember about him while Kamil is knocking out his rivals two times in a row :thumbsup: Really truly priceless moments. Have you seen Prevc's, Freund's and "Sonny's" (I like it :lol: ) papa's faces? Kamil is a giant :obey:

Hard to stop talking about him after what he did but I just have to stop :D and add that I'm absolutely proud of our young team, of our Junior World Champion :thumbup: Good job, guys. I hope Klimek will be ok and this success will sweeten these bitter days ;) big career just ahead of him!

Plus, I HAVE TO say it but Pietrek is jumping awfully, he has BIG problem and I hope Kruczek will do STH 'cause it's not even about that his jumps are too short but for holy shepherd's sake his style is worse than Neumayer's or Vasilliev's :cursing: C'MON!

• Kamil you made it :obey: Congratulations! :cup:

• What can I say more :D I'm in paradise :rolleyes: Kamil is amazing and this is actually too small word to describe him. There is no proper word. No such word even close to describe him exists. I'll say shortly: LOVE HIM totally, endlessly, boundlessly, indescribably, uncontrollably, foolishly :heart: 9th Februrary 2014. A date with a huge impact on sports history in Poland. Kamil, we will write poems about you, we will sing about you, we will talk about you, we will build you monuments, we will drink for you and it still won't be enough!

Yeah, I'm getting dumber. Blame emotions :D

• sorry but who is Kamil? :lol:
    from what country?

Two hours ago Kamil Stoch got an olympic gold in ski jumping :cup:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Kami or Kamil?

Kamil is also a turkish name :lol: for a moment i thought someone from turkey got something :rolll:

Sorry, I forgot to write "l" :aww: of course Kamil :D

• Medal decoration today at 5.10 :rolleyes: Hope Kamil is okay and he won't be fainting after that or whenever else... Luckily medical staff is doing everything in its power as Kamil claims. Few days to next competition, will be good ;)

btw. Brilliant interview with Kamil yesterday. Ten microphones and him. Totally not feeling like he was besieged by journalists but as if he was during friendly chat on a picnic :D :heart: "The President is calling" :rolll:

• Gotta admit I'm still in shock, it just doesn't seem real. He did it all with such ease as if there were no competition! :obey: Brilliant, brilliant performance. Hats off to the Champion.

I really, really don't want to jinx anything, but just imagine the scenario - another medal on large hill, then the Crystal Globe and he would be able to say that he's basically won it all. After two seasons! Incredible. Not that I expect this to happen, I'm just in a daydream mode and he's certainly capable of doing that, of course if bad luck doesn't get involved. At the moment he's like from another planet, completely different league. And the pressure later on should be virtually non-existent, which will only help.

Now I'm waiting for Żyła to finally wake the feck up, we'd have a very solid team for the last comp.

EDIT: I was at work yesterday, and after he won, not one person stepped into my shop :P The streets were dead, it was even worse than during the Euros!