Ski Jumping

• Stoch what a performance and nerves in Second Round. After first jump I was certain that he'll get 2-3 points of advantage. But in second run after his jump I was so nervous and worried, I thought that he could lose it, fortunately it was enough :D CHAPEAU BAS! :thumbsup: You're next one after Nykaenen and Ammann who got two golds during one Olympic Games :thumbup:

Now we will have teram competition on Monday, we have three certain jumpers, but the fourth one is an obstacle - neither Wiewiór, nor Dawid "bag of potatoes" is in satisfactory shape :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I have no more words, I could enlighten, make better, pour with this love to Kamil whole universe :heart: The world will end and the legend will be still alive! Ok, I'm talking like crazy right now but, seriously, this is a mindblowing achievement, even if there would exist a higher degree of adjectives than the highest one - this still wouldn't be enough to describe Kamil :flower: Trillions words won't describe him perfectly. Billions confessions of love won't express this love fully. I'll write a poem, I swear, I'll write! Ok, shut up :D Love and nothing else :heart:

And don't worry about guys, they have Olympic Champion, they will jump twice better because they will be double motivated ;)

• Everything about Kamil has already been said... our new national hero :cup: But I read that apparently Simon Ammann couldn't hold back the tears after the competition because he felt very well prepared, but there was something wrong with his shoes? I know this may sound super-mean and I really like Simi, but... yeah, well, what goes around comes around. Weren't that Ammann's shoes which denied Adam his own Olympic gold back in the day?

• After today training jumps tomorrow we'll see team in order: Kot - Zyła - Ziobro - Stoch

Absent except Kubacki will be also Freitag, Kofler, Watase, Hvala, Hlava, Happonen, Tande and Maksimochkin (out because of ribs injury, he won't jump in this season). Russian also tried Evgeniy Klimov (Nordic Combined participator) throughout training, but he won't take part in team competition.

Murańka has chances to get a 7th place in World Cup, however he has tought opponents: Geiger (won twice in Brotterode in this weekend), Fettner, Asikainen, Bjerkeengen and some Slovenians - on the highest place is Dezman, but we have also some others, who steal points (Justin, Naglic, Pograjc, Lanisek, Semenic). We'll have in next week two competitions in Seefeld (replacement for Bischofshofen), while 2 others in Ga-Pa arfe cancelled due to lack of snow and high temperatures (like it was in Wisła and Bischofshofen).

• After today training jumps tomorrow we'll see team in order: Kot - Zyła - Ziobro - Stoch

Absent except Kubacki will be also Freitag, Kofler, Watase, Hvala, Hlava, Happonen, Tande and Maksimochkin (out because of ribs injury, he won't jump in this season). Russian also tried Evgeniy Klimov (Nordic Combined participator) throughout training, but he won't take part in team competition.

Let's hope Kruczek made good decision. Deep down I bet on Piotrek. Still can't believe that he seems to be for now the weakest link in our team. Donnu what happened, I hope he'll finally break this invisible bareer that blocks him.

Pity that Kofi didn't have the chance to compete at all, donnu if Diethart is still strong, he kinda "reduced his flights" after winning 4Hs tournament. And Richard... a year ago I would say he's gonna be unquestionable leader at the Olympics. Same with Hvala, he seemed to be more talented than Prevc for me. Not to mention about poor Maksimochkin who was the only one from Russians keeping some good level in front of his own audience.

• Team competition was a tough battle between Austria and Germany for gold. Japan without any difficulty took bronze. What to say about our guys? Well, if Kamil and especially Pieter jump more, we would get a bronze - we lost it with 7,5 metres difference - 13,1 points. We had potetntial, what proved 2nd Round which we won, but it wasn't enough.

• Nah, I won't complain about Kamil's first jump. If u ask me, he did enough ;) If we start calculating with how many meters we lost and who could jump more to eventually take medal of any color then I'll say whole team could. Kamil is not Batman, he won't fly and almost break the records every time in style I'll win this alone, I'm Olympic champion. It's whole team work. Pity. 'Cause I know how much time they surely spend on training. Happened. We were 4th. Still historical place. I hope guys will be ready to face WC tournaments now, still a lot to do and to win. Hope this lack of dreamed medals won't demotivate them. I'm expecting Żyłek will wake up on WCh! He likes big objects, should wake up finally, shouldn't? :S

Happy that Germans took the gold :) (well, I would be happy for Austrians too, I like Morgi too much to not be :D but da Schlieri, meh :wacko: ), love these guys, I'm totally satisfied that coach appreciated Wanki's work to take him to the team (it was weird for me that he was absent during individual co on large hill) pity he jumped to the roster at expense of Richard, like this guy too, he just same like our Pietrek wasn't at the top shop, donnu why.

• Unfortunately Murańka didn't get 7th place for our guys in World Cup, he was so close ;( so for Falun we'll probably take 5 from Olympic Games and Murańka.

• Noriaki Kasai dedicated medal in team competition to Taku Takeuchi. He was two weeks in hospital and now we know that he has eosinophilic granulomatous vasculitis, it's quite serious disease, poor Taku ;(

• World Cup is back, today we had qualifications in Falun, Seden - we had only one guy from Sweden on start and he didn't qualify :whistle:
    Poles all qualified to main competition, Kamil with huge advantage, he was absolutely the best :thumbsup:
    Morgenstern decided to recover fully and gave up all competitions till the end of season. Absent was also Robert Kranjec because of his knee, he probably thinks about World Ski-Flying Championships in Harrachov.

• Well, Kamil today was 4th and lost yellow jersey ;( she had a bit worse jump in first round and here lost chances for better place, he lost podium by only 0,5 point :mad: anyway dfference between him and Prevc is only 17 points and it may change in Lahti - there we'll have two individual competitions and one team. About other Poles: Kot with good jumps at the end of Top 10, worse Ziobro, who lost some places after first round, Kubacki and Murańka with small points. Żyła not quialified to second round again :whistle:

• Freund in lasat competitions is unstoppable :teach: Kraft today in Final Round had a bit of luckj, fortunately Kamil is back on podium :thumbsup: Prevc was just behind him, so he still has jersey, but only with 7 points of advantage. Kasai after competition in Falun has some problems with knees and didn't jump today ;( from reswt guys only Kubacki made task - being 20th, rest didn't qualify even to 1st Round :what: :mad: tomorrow team competition - Polish team: Kot, Kubacki, Ziobro and Stoch.

• Poor performance by our guys in team competition, of course except Stoch. Worrying is fact that our jumpers had significantly smaller speeds - about 2 km/h :what: I hope that tomorrow will be better :roll:

• Worrying is fact that our jumpers had significantly smaller speeds - about 2 km/h :what:

Huh :what: That much, really? I honestly thought recent strength training the guys have had could be at fault for their poor run of form, but maybe they're just testing new equipment? I remember Kruczek saying they had some new stuff at the Olympics but wouldn't dare to try.

Or maybe that hill actually is fecked up.

• I'm so happy Kamil showed who's the best :dance6: this jump in 2nd Round with such a landing was incredible 8o I was a bit worried when he felt pain and I thought about knee, it was pain because of overloading. Fortunately it was a short pain and later Kamil said that he's ok :thumbsup: yellow jersey is back for Kamil, Prevc has 53 points of behind now.

Unfortunately rest guys didn't show good performance, except Kubacki who got few points again. Ziobro got eliminated in first round, while Kot, Żyła and Kubacki didn't qualify second time in a row :mad: speeds were today better, I don't know a reason for poor performance - hard physical training? equipment?

Hard to find a cause, hard also to find possible replacements :whistle: in CoC our guys are far way behind Slovenians, Germans, Austrians and some Norwegians :whistle: the best from this group is so far Stefan Hula, but we saw his performances in World Cup, I don't even want to comment what do rest there :wall: :call:

In World Cup we have a marathon now - 3 competitions in Lahti, then Kuopio (tomorrow qual. and competition on Tuesday), Trondheim (qual on Thursday, competiton on Friday) and Oslo (qual on Saturday and competition on Sunday). Then guys will have a little rest before anothe important competition - World Ski Flying Championships in Harrachov (13th-16th March).

I read that in Kuopio we won't see Janne Ahonen...

• Hard to find a cause, hard also to find possible replacements :whistle: in CoC our guys are far way behind Slovenians, Germans, Austrians and some Norwegians :whistle: the best from this group is so far Stefan Hula, but we saw his performances in World Cup, I don't even want to comment what do rest there :wall: :call:

I think most of our guys may already feel tired, some of them are quite young + still inexperienced, it's been a long season and they had started off so strongly it must've caught up with them sooner or later. Add to that all the hype and psychological pressure... it's a huge ask.

• I think most of our guys may already feel tired, some of them are quite young + still inexperienced, it's been a long season and they had started off so strongly it must've caught up with them sooner or later. Add to that all the hype and psychological pressure... it's a huge ask.

Of course they are under pressure and each even a bit worse result can end with a huge tide of criticism, appetite grows during eating :teach: good example except ski jumping for that statement was Justyna Kowalczyk in Sochi - after Skiathlon (she was 6th), many people criticised her, then she examined her foot and even with one cracked bone she smashed other participants at her crown distance.