World Tennis

• Fantastic performance by Radwańska. She beat really good players in Tokio and showed perfect tennis in some matches. Too bad she will move only one place to the top in the WTA rankings with this victory.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Li Na qualifies for the 2011 TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships in Istanbul

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• CHINA OPEN
    Agnieszka Radwanska - Andrea Petkovic 7:5, 0:6, 6:4
    :super: :super: :super: :super:
    Great mach by both players. Andrea played much better after knee injury, than before. I was really scared, whether Agnieszka will back to this match after horrible second set. I'm so proud and happy of Radwanska. She has amazing end of season. We waited for this so long.

• CHINA OPEN
    Great mach by both players. Andrea played much better after knee injury, than before. I was really scared, whether Agnieszka will back to this match after horrible second set. I'm so proud and happy of Radwanska. She has amazing end of season. We waited for this so long.

Finally she won :woohoo: Congratulations Agnieszka :cup: it's her biggest achievement in her career.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• CHINA OPEN

Oh God, what an exciting match! Incredible game from both players! Petko started really slowly, it was visible that she was very nervous, totally opposite to Agnieszka. Aga made a really confident start, almost no mistakes, lots of winners. Then this little injury of Petko....honestly I didn't expect her to play SO good, I thought it will stop her a little bit, but no! Petko didn't give up and she started to play some great tennis.
    Very dramatic first set, but Aga managed to win this, but I knew Andrea won't give up so easily, it was visible that she was really pissed off after throwing this ball out.

Then this 2nd set- Petko on fire, Aga slowed down a lot. Our girl was totally crushed by Andrea. I started to think that maybe Aga wanted to save some more strenght for the upcoming set. This second set was totally without history, it was all about one player- Petkorazzi.

This 3rd set was even more exciting and nervous for me than 1st! Girls were breaking their serves all the time, and then when Petko managed to break Aga I was seriously worried, but our girl showed teeth one more time and managed to win her serve and then break Andrea again. Then I knew she won't lose this last game, she could have I know, but I really felt like Aga won't let Andrea win this game.
    And she won against her for the 5th time! Amazing match from both sides! Great success for Aga! Now she's even closer to qualify for Year Ending Championship!

• And she won against her for the 5th time! Amazing match from both sides! Great success for Aga! Now she's even closer to qualify for Year Ending Championship!

It's rather certain, she had to be in quarter-final in Moscow. In other cases Bartoli and Petkovic can't win upcoming tournaments in Linz and Luxembourg.

• Some pictures :)

and now my favourites:

I love these girls :obey: :obey: Insane level of this match, really. Thank you girls for this amazing match, I think it was one of the best matches of this season. Congrats to Andie and Aga for a wonderful tournmanet

• It was a great match. Thanks to Radwanska.

i guess Radwanska qualifies for the 2011 TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships in Istanbul :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It was a great match. Thanks to Radwanska.

i guess Radwanska qualifies for the 2011 TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships in Istanbul :)

for sure :super:

• Finals for Radwańska are closer, Petkovic won't play in Linz. Only Bartoli has chances, but she must win in Osaka and in Moscow, then Radwańska couldn't reach quarterfinal in Moscow. It's rather impossible due to current weak Marion's performance. So welcome Istanbul :D

• great performance today, both girls :thumbup: I stopped watching tennis regularly but today I watched half of the match and Aga is in very very good form...

• Big congratulations for Radwańska. Big success. I'm very happy - this girl has been starting to become a real tennis star. At last her tallent has been shining as a pure gold.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• David Ferrer advances to the final of Shanghai Rolex Master! His third final of ATP 1000 tournament!
    I can't be happier!! :lol:

• I'm so excited, countdown begins :)

Vera Zvonareva and Sam Stosur have become the sixth and seventh players to qualify for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships, which will be hosted at the state of the art Sinan Erdem Arena in Istanbul, Turkey from October 25 to 30. Zvonareva and Stosur join Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova, Victoria Azarenka, Li Na and the doubles teams of Katarina Srebotnik & Kveta Peschke and Liezel Huber & Lisa Raymond as one of the qualifiers for the year-end finale so far.

• Radwańska lost 6:4 4:6 6:4 in match against Lucie Safarova. Now we have to wait, if Marion Bartoli win this tournament she'll play in Istanbul. In this case Radwańska will be only reserve player.

• Sinan Erdem Sport Hall is getting ready for the tournament

I'll watch games here ^^

• Agnieszka Radwanska is on the "black list" agency to fight against corruption in tennis (TIU). Poles Apart is among the five other Contestants - tells Swedish newspaper "Svenska Dagbladet".