The Person above you

• I hope TPAM likes King because he seems to be a very good german boy :heart: Yes I'm in love

• She can ride a horse very well

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Unfortunately, Racism won't be disappeared even If we try to remove it very hard.

TPAM is right, I'm happy to see Denise Hanke in stead of Giulia Rondon.

• I hope she's right but unfortunately I don't think so...

Edit : It was for Valeria, not for the debate on racism !

TPAM is a wise person :)

• She likes croissants

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• She right predicted ITA-DOM :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He give me a good news XD
    He is watching JAP-GER

• It's TPAM's birthday soon

I love this topic because we learn to know other people, cultures and countrys so I would you come back here :D

• Her name is Marine

• She knows everything about me, I'm worried !

• Don't worry XD I dont know so much about u...

She likes mixed languages

• After Leo and Lin, her new stalking offer seems to be a french girl called Marine. Soon she will start her new Twitter account Marine Fan Club.

• TPAM thinks I'm a stalker... 8|

• TPAM doesn't like Anton's jokes !

• TPAM is taller than Cardullo

• I love the originality of the TPAM. I love the fantasy of the TPAM. I love the absurdities that TPAM says always.
    I love you Loca.

• One of supporters of Serbian NT although he lives in Italy :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yea exactly. And probably TPAM doesn't say that I'll marry Malesevic very early. Obviously you are all invited. :P