Turkey NT 2010

• I do not think it was a serious problem. Not only participate in a jump training. She will be played WGP qualifiers in Cagliari ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Next week we will going to Serbia. We will do two times friendly match with Serbia on September 9-11.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Next week we will going to Serbia. We will do two times friendly match with Serbia on September 9-11.

good luck :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: .

• Too bad Turkey lost to China in China Tournament last month :(
    I dislike Chinese.

Too bad you dislike Chinese, I'm drowning in my tears now. :lol:

You know what? I also like Japanese women's team and have quite a few Japanese friends. So I won't be so narrow-minded to say I dislike Japanese.

btw, to Turkish friends, I like Neslihan, Nihan and Naz, too, they are very impressive players. Turkey and China will be in the same group in WCH, and will play the first match of the group, I'm already looking forward to it.

• Too bad you dislike Chinese, I'm drowning in my tears now. :lol:

You know what? I also like Japanese women's team and have quite a few Japanese friends. So I won't be so narrow-minded to say I dislike Japanese.

btw, to Turkish friends, I like Neslihan, Nihan and Naz, too, they are very impressive players. Turkey and China will be in the same group in WCH, and will play the first match of the group, I'm already looking forward to it.

Yes, we will play with China in fisrt match..It will be a great match. :win: You like Nihan? :D She probably won't be in starting 7..Gülden was back to the team and will play as a first libero! :drink:
    Do you have any news about Hui and Wei? Will they play in World Championship? :?:

• Nihan Yeldan was injured.Nihan is out of WGP 11 Qualifications

• Turkey NT will go to Germany(Bremen) for trainning(8-13 October) and friendly match, October 10.

Turkish NT for WGPQ:

Setters: Naz Aydemir, Pelin Çelik
    Outside Hitters: Esra Gümüş,Gözde Kırdar, Neriman Özsoy, Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    OPP: Neslihan Darnel
    Middle Blockers: Eda Erdem, Bahar Toksoy, Ayşe Gökçen Denkel
    Liberos: Gülden Kayalar, Gizem Güreşen

• Yes, we will play with China in fisrt match..It will be a great match. :win: You like Nihan? :D She probably won't be in starting 7..Gülden was back to the team and will play as a first libero! :drink:
    Do you have any news about Hui and Wei? Will they play in World Championship? :?:

I know Nihan is not in starting line right now, but I believe she can still play good games.

Hui just had a surgery, and won't play in the next half a year. Wei's injury is not so serious, she'll still play the WCH, but with the new coach and new squad, it's too early for her to pin a starting position.

I think the big news is, Zhou Su-Hong has been back to the team, and will play in WCH, barring anything unforeseen.