Fenerbahce Universal 2011/12

• And Logan already knows portuguese quite well! ^^ She is friend of many brasilian players

And Fabiana and Logan played together when Logan played ehre in 2002/2003 in Minas.

I'm really curious how many languages Logan speaks ^^ since she has played in so many different countries :D

I think at least English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.. :win:

• Squad as of June 28, 2011

Liberos: Nihan Yeldan Güneyligil, Didem Ege
    MBs: İpek Soroğlu, Eda Erdem, Duygu Bal, Fabiana Claudino
    OHs: Lioubov Sokolova, Yağmur Koçyiğit, Merve Dalbeler, Logan Tom
    OPP: Seda Tokatlıoglu Yeon-Koung Kim
    Setters: Naz Aydemir , Seda Uslu Eryüz

PS: It has not been confirmed by Fenerbahçe yet, but we've just heard from a dependable Turkish source that Fabiana Claudino is a yellow angel now

The champions league with this squad

Naz - Eda - Fabiana - Sokolova - Logan - Yeon Kim - Nihan (L)

Turkish league with this squad

Naz - Eda - Duygu - Sokolova - Logan - Seda - Nihan (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm really curious how many languages Logan speaks ^^ since she has played in so many different countries :D

I think at least English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.. :win:

Logan also can speak some French. French was her second language in high school.
    Last season she visited some book stores in Hong Kong and got some French grammar books. :D

• Are you sure that Yeon-Koung Kim will playing as OPP? Very interesting.

• i think they (Liuba & Logan) are better than Kim Yeon as a receiver

Kim Yeon will play as OPP ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• FBA still favoruite of CL after 2 years dramatic ends :lol: this year much more closer to the cup, Logan will help them a lot :wavy:

• i think they (Liuba & Logan) are better than Kim Yeon as a receiver

Kim Yeon will play as OPP ;)

no! Sokolova will be receiving OPP, and Kim is non-receiver OH since Sokolova has more effective attacks at zone 2

• Kim Yeon Koung has good reception skill so FBA will not have a problem with reception this season

• dexter

I heard so our captain Çiğdem Rasna is a pregnant and she will not participate in squad this season ;)

:what:

I wrote it in here on June 18,2011 :D

Happy Fenerbahçe Day for all fans :drink:

• So who will be the new captain of next season? The candidates in my opinion

Eda => I think she deserves.Its her 4th year in FBA and very friendly to everyone and quite ambitious.She will motivate the team very well.

Sokolova=> I really like to see foreign players as captain.Francia,Nati etc.They effort much more than normal with captain position :D

Seda => Well its Seda's 5th year in club and she is a very kind person and fanatic Fener fan :D therefore she is another candidate but i think captain should be the player who will play all the season in six.

Naz is too young to be captain guess even there are Eda,Seda :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I hope Eda Erdem! She has all features to be the captain of Fenerbahce..! :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• First of all, congratulations to Çiğdem and her family. ^^

I'm late but happy 19.07 to all FB fans. 8)

I think Eda deserves to captaincy but i guess Ze will make to Naz (take responsibility for her) or Lyuba (he loves so much her :D ) .

• Fabiana believes in growth for London in Fenerbahçe
    Fabiana has never hidden the desire to defend a team from abroad. And this will be achieved this season in the Turkish Fenerbahce, next to the coach Ze Roberto.

In Istanbul, the player will try to take the team to the coveted Champions League title, conquering that hits the title in the last two editions. In 2009/10, Fenerbahçe was in second position, while in 2010/11 the team ranked in the third.

The center will also have personal challenges, which involves an adaptation to life abroad and preparation for the Olympics. Optimistic about the next phase, the captain of the team only sees benefits in playing in one of the leading clubs in Europe.

“It will be a challenge in my life. I’ll keep training with Ze Roberto, which is very important. I’m going to a great team that plays strong competition. This is fundamental to a year before the Olympics.” said Fabiana in the interview of SaqueViagem

Last season, the middle blocker defended for Volei Futuro, a club that finished third in the Superleague. Fabiana says she has enjoyed the experience, but regrets failing to present their best volleyball in Araçatuba.

“I really liked the city and the fans. I wish I had helped the team and I know that not all income that we could. However, my season in Volei Futuro was a moment of growth and learning,” she says.

Prior to introducing the Fenerbahce, Fabiana finds with the selection of another title of Grand Prix. The premiere is on June 5, in Busan, before the competition will mark the first year as captain of Fabiana selection.

The player won the cuff of her own colleagues, who elected in a secret ballot coached by Ze Roberto. Since then, Fabiana raised her runner-up Grand Prix and World Cup title in addition to the Pan-American.

“I always liked to lead. The captain has to seek unity of the group, talking to mates and try to pass some of the experience. This first year was very positive,” says the middle blocker.

Source: http://www.vertexvolley.com/in…ves-in-growth-for-london/