2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Brazilian Setter Dani Lins broke her contract with Sesi São Paulo and will play for Molico Osasco next season.

Molico has Thaisa and Dani Lins as 7 points players and because of brazilian volleyball ranking rules, teams cannot have more than 2 players with 7 points. TThen, Sheilla and Jaqueline out.

• Brazilian Setter Dani Lins broke her contract with Sesi São Paulo and will play for Molico Osasco next season.

Molico has Thaisa and Dani Lins as 7 points players and because of brazilian volleyball ranking rules, teams cannot have more than 2 players with 7 points. TThen, Sheilla and Jaqueline out.

About Dani Lins, is it confirmed 100%?What it´s your source?

• Yep...I read it, but he didn´t said its sure...just a big possibility....actually I hope this rumor come true...Thaisa plays much more with Dani Lins...

• Yep...I read it, but he didn´t said its sure...just a big possibility....actually I hope this rumor come true...Thaisa plays much more with Dani Lins...

Sorry...know I sawthat he posted another new about it...let´s see now who will be the OHs...

• Dani Lins in Molico. Great news for Thaisa, Dani Lins plays better with the MBs than Fabiola. Let's wait and see who will be the Molico's OHs and OPP.

• how many times does a player have to take part in the national team to be considered 7 points?

There is not a rule....the 7 rank goes for the best players in the country...so winning important tournamets like the Olympic Games, plus being very decisive in your club..that stuff...

• Voloch is not the best source...let's wait and see...last year he said Sokolova and/or Kim were confirmed in Amil...

• Brazilian League 14/15 :

Marianne Steibrecher (Mari) - Molico/Osasco / Praia Clube
    Dani Lins - Molico/Osasco ,the player broke his contract with the two years with SESI-SP
    Fabíola - Rússia/ SESI-SP
    Sheilla - renew if have a change in the rules of CBV, Ranking of Athlets. (Molico/Osasco or Vakif)
    Paula Pequeno - Brasilia (confirmed)
    Natália - uncertain future

• Sassa after her season in Poland should get maximum 5 :whistle: rest will probably get 6

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 0 for Garay would be a nonesense, she should have 7 ^^

• I thought It was like that.. I am sure I did not make that up but maybe some Brazilians can confirm

They've changed that rule. Garay is a 7.

HERE is a full list of the rankings.

• This definitely look like you said in previous years, but I don't know how it looks like now...