2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• According to globo.com, Sheilla indeed accepted Vakifbank's offer and is definitely going to Turkey.

She will announce the transfer only after the end of the season.

PS: A Brazilian player coming from abroad will get the points she has in the ranking. It's allowed just 2 players ranked 7 per team. Anyway, 7 points players are trying to change this rule before the season starts. Garay is seven.
    A foreigner will get 5 points in the first season and the same amount if she stays in the same club.
    The rule is different for men and women teams.

• pretty subjective! so what about natalya p. and adeniza , gabi and sasa's ranks?

Well, Natália P. is a 7 points player, Adenizia ís 6 and Sassá/Gabi are 5...A team can totals 40 points, and a player that comes from a abroad season counts zero. But each team can hire only 2 seven points players. For example: Garay would be a zero player for the total count of the team, but she is still a 7 player, so only another one seven player is alloud in these team....

• Now we can say that Sheilla will play for Vakifbank...Globoesporte published it today, and also said that Thaisa, Adenizia and Camila Brait will stay for 3 seasons....they also tell that Fabiola will probably leave the team (a big purpose from Russia), and the favorite player for her place is Dani Lins....

Source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…urquia.html#esporte-volei

• hmm on transfers on siatka.org Natalia Bamber and Gabriela Wojtowicz are confirmed in Bielsko both after maternity break, Piatek is probably leaving Muszyna for Legionovo

• I wonder in which shape both Bamber and Polańska (Wojtowicz) come back after their maternity breaks ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• yes, and Bamber after 2 yeras break, did she have that spine surgery she should have?

• sheiila has a big offer from Vakifbank, she deserves it, pretty good player. I really hope the ranking doesn't chance. We need a championship more balanced.

• Sheila is not a Brako/Glinka style player..if VB cant establish a team in which Mb's have a good part in the game, then their attack power may deteriorate next year and they may need a killer attacker thinking that Costa has resigned as well

• yes, and Bamber after 2 yeras break, did she have that spine surgery she should have?

I think that she's ready to play again, she had long break for maternity and she probably had recovered from her injuries. It would be nice to see both Natalia and Gabi on courts and I hope that they strenghten Aluprof.
    I hope that club will also get rid of Mirosław Zawieracz :whistle: they're interested in Leszek Rus, who was 2nd coach in Tauron F^^

• Glinka was very good in 2011 and during the time poland was winning those european championships but now she cannnot play at a top level anymore.

Hmn i think sheila would be happier if she would be compared to montano :)

• Magdalena Piątek (OP) will replace Berenika Tomsia in Legionovia, Bera will probably go to Italy.

In Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza with Ozge (S) stay Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek (OH/OP), Eleonora Dziękiewicz (MB), Aleksandra Liniarska (MB), Krystyna Strasz (L) and probably Katarzyna Urban (OH/OP); Katarzyna Zaroślińska leaves team.

• I

Magdalena Piątek (OP) will replace Berenika Tomsia in Legionovia, Bera will probably go to Italy.

In Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza with Ozge (S) stay Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek (OH/OP), Eleonora Dziękiewicz (MB), Aleksandra Liniarska (MB), Krystyna Strasz (L) and probably Katarzyna Urban (OH/OP); Katarzyna Zaroślińska leaves team.

I hope Bera will be hired as a MB she's one.of my favorite on that position

• I

I hope Bera will be hired as a MB she's one.of my favorite on that position

She was satisfied playing as MB because she couldn't conrtibute to team as much as she wanted, so she decided to convert to OP and I think that she wants to play on the right side :whistle:

• Magdalena Piątek (OP) will replace Berenika Tomsia in Legionovia, Bera will probably go to Italy.

very interesting informations :white:
    do Yu know something where exactly Bera and Zaroslinska will play?
    and it`s weird that Legionovia on Opp position will have Piątek and Smarzek, I wondering who will play in starting six from that two players ?(

• very interesting informations :white:
    do Yu know something where exactly Bera and Zaroslinska will play?
    and it`s weird that Legionovia on Opp position will have Piątek and Smarzek, I wondering who will play in starting six from that two players ?(

Don't know more, I hope that it's reliable source :whistle:

• She was satisfied playing as MB because she couldn't conrtibute to team as much as she wanted, so she decided to convert to OP and I think that she wants to play on the right side :whistle:

I think Bera will go to some mediocre A1 team where she will be again starter Opp, because she is not reliable enough to play in some top team...we will see how she develop next year in better league, Legionovia was only a place for peaceful year where nobody will kill her for bad preformance :lol:
    I think Zaroslinska can go to Impel on Opp position or no?

• Zaroślińska in Impel can be possible solution, because it's not certain if Konieczna stays there.

• Sheila is not a Brako/Glinka style player..if VB cant establish a team in which Mb's have a good part in the game, then their attack power may deteriorate next year and they may need a killer attacker thinking that Costa has resigned as well

never doubt sheilla. no matter how bad she plays, she still contributes a lot on any team she's on... :super: and based from her last match (Osasco vs Sesi), she can still deliver the goods despite not being as deadly she was before. 25 points using the 21-point system is impressive. though her team still lost.... :roll: