Sweet moments with cuties.

• I see my 'god terminology' adopted here :D Niceee :D Ivan is Peruuuuunnn....slavic god of thunders and lightning!!!
    Ruscy rocks :D Listen how strong he said that :D RUSCY są o poziom wyżej :obey: Polish guy :rolll:

Because it perfectly suits him. God of thunders. Rocks :thumbsup:

I have a premonition that after this year's season on Plusliga, after more and more numbers of interviews with Łasko I will be deeply in love with him as it is with Sidao :aww: My heart bursts me from the inside.

Hahaha, noo, never, hot dreams, my brain won't make a dream like that... I can just be happy, that I dreamed about Kaziyski and Juantorena, with whom I played volleyball... :thumbdown:

But it was a cool dream IMO :whistle:

• with Łasko I will be deeply in love with him as it is with Sidao :aww: My heart bursts me from the inside.

:dance6: You infected me with Sidao, I'll infect you with Michał :D

• :dance6: You infected me with Sidao, I'll infect you with Michał :D

:aww:
    Maan, my heart is huge. I didn't even know how big capacity it has.

From what I know, Bella is open for new experience, right? :lol:

How do I find a husband? If I love almost every man.

• 1) you are making a mess :lol: :P Martino (the beacher, or what the hell he thinks he is), is named MATTEO. Martino is the surname! Marta, Martina (common names for famale) and Martino (a male name used veeeery rearely) are NAME :rolll: . So, I'm sorry to let you down, but you don't know any "Martino" :lol:

2) When I was watching the match it happend smth strange, the match often rewind when Parodi recived o scored a point. What a strange coincidence... :rolll: :heart:

I had to check if he lost his beautiful "closing shall" style!! And how he "plane" on the flor after jumping to spike!!!

3) Damn how lucky you areee! there is no way that you will be able to record it, right? ;(

• How do I find a husband? If I love almost every man.

Heeey, it's not time fot that :lol: I guess, that you'll be stood in feelings, when the time fot husband will come :thumbup: Because what can I say? "What? Husband? For what? You can be like a women from "Sex and the City"! It will be something like "Sex and the Volleyball"!"
    :aww: :lol: :lol:

• 1) you are making a mess :lol: :P Martino (the beacher, or what the hell he thinks he is), is named MATTEO. Martino is the surname! Marta, Martina (common names for famale) and Martino (a male name used veeeery rearely) are NAME :rolll: . So, I'm sorry to let you down, but you don't know any "Martino" :lol:

3) Damn how lucky you areee! there is no way that you will be able to record it, right? ;(

1) Actually, I know that his name is Matteo and damn I like this name so much! But you know, when I saw this magic word "Martino" here, I had only one association. Just association. :D

3) I'm completely green when it comes to upload something on fileserve, rapidshare etc. These matches I found are on chomikuj.pl and it's a website were people upload some files on their accounts. And you can download something from there if you have account too and buy some transfer by sms.

• Heeey, it's not time fot that :lol: I guess, that you'll be stood in feelings, when the time fot husband will come :thumbup: Because what can I say? "What? Husband? For what? You can be like a women from "Sex and the City"! It will be something like "Sex and the Volleyball"!"
    :aww: :lol: :lol:

It could be better for me to be a sports journalist :aww: My dad just told me that. I would be EVERYWHERE.

• It could be better for me to be a sports journalist :aww: My dad just told me that. I would be EVERYWHERE.

Well, it's my dream, you know. I really want to be a sports journalist. I strive to this :super:

• I'm smashed in the morning.
    I had a dream. I was somewhere in... dungeons? I don't really know how I should called this place. I was with Igła, Michał Kubiak and Zibi. We escaped from a big dog which was rather like a huge pig. I don't know what was that. Świniopies. Kubiak wore a costume of Batman and I argued with him how ridiculous he looked.
    - Take off the mask, at least! - I screamed while really fast running.
    Zibi had this sword which he had on a few pictures. And Igła was the fastest man I've ever seen. Seriously. He was like a rocket!
    Almost all my dream we ran. And then I heard "Highway to hell" and we ran out on the court. Thousands of fans. Kubiak flew above the court and screamed to everyone about a real dangerous behind the doors. But no one heard him.
    Możdżonek did some hip-hop moves in the middle of the court and I was so amused that I started to sing "I'm on a highway to hell".
    Then my mum shouted at me and I woke up because "Highway to hell" was my alarm clock.

Less stupid books before sleep. 'Cause it's madness :aww:

• When I read this sentence, I came up with a song: "There's a zombie on the lawn, there're zombies on the lawn." :sos:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• When I read "Świniopies"... OMG, I'm dying now :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll:

• OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

BELLA YOU ARE SENSITIVEEEE!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO (PUBLISHED TODAY!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynxbLLdYscI&feature=feedu

your dream become true :white:

:dance6:

• When I read this sentence, I came up with a song: "There's a zombie on the lawn, there're zombies on the lawn." :sos:

Yep, it suits him perfectly :rolll: This song is ridiculous.

When I read "Świniopies"... OMG, I'm dying now :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll:

Actually... this thing looked a little bit like Woicki too...

What can I say? Medium :thumbsup:

• So, when you saw Woicki you started to run away? :lol: :lol: Crazy, man...

Well I don't remember this moment when I started to run away. We just escaped. And you? Wouldn't you escape from Woicki? I can't see other option :P

• Well I don't remember this moment when I started to run away. We just escaped. And you? Wouldn't you escape from Woicki? I can't see other option :P

Hahah, what a question :lol: IF I would be with my mum I guess, that she won't run away, BUT start to talk with him.
    You know, "Hi, little pig :) " :lol: :lol: