The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Emre Batur (MB) from Fenerbahce to Halkbank

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Are you serious? :D

Ohhhhh Gosh! :sos: :lol:
    I read couple of days ago about such a chance for Grbic to play in Skra but I some kinda neglected it as a rumour... but now it's obviously about to happen indeed! :cheesy:
    On one hand I'm a little bit surprised cause I thought they are looking for a young setter, but on the other hand Grbic is one of my favourite players ever!!! and I'm just crazy happy that he's going to play in Belchatow 8o
    I have no patience to get it official :woohoo:

There are only great news for Skra recently - this one and the renewed contarcts of key players like Plisnki and Winiarski... now it's the moment someone to tell me that Nawrocki has quit and everything would be perfect ^^ :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ohhhhh Gosh! :sos: :lol:
    I read couple of days ago about such a chance for Grbic to play in Skra but I some kinda neglected it as a rumour... but now it's obviously about to happen indeed! :cheesy:
    On one hand I'm a little bit surprised cause I thought they are looking for a young setter, but on the other hand Grbic is one of my favourite players ever!!! and I'm just crazy happy that he's going to play in Belchatow 8o
    I have no patience to get it official :woohoo:

There are only great news for Skra recently - this one and the renewed contarcts of key players like Plisnki and Winiarski... now it's the moment someone to tell me that Nawrocki has quit and everything would be perfect ^^ :D

Hey, calm down :D Remember, when Skra was supposedly close to sign with Leal and Simon? Both got big problems then. Or when Murilo was almost player of Skra - finally he chose SESI, which was faster than Skra by 24 hours...

According to this - http://www.championat.com/voll…opolnit-sostav-urala.html Leo Vissoto is close to Ural Ufa.

• Giba asked his agent to find him a club in PlusLiga :super:

he wants a 400 thousand euro, it could be the biggest problem

8o

Why players like this want to play in our league when they are really close to end their career? :(

• experts argue that it would be a great advertisement for our league. He likes to play to packed halls, and when the people make a "fire"

It's still not the answer on question, why they (players like Giba... or Plamen Konstantinov in the past) decide to play in developing PlusLiga only during a twilight of their careers? I hope that Giba will start a positive, promotional trend and more and more classy players will replenish Polish clubs. Poland deserves it! :D

• from dallarivolley.com:
    - Fei wants to go to Modena but could go to Cuneo (since Piazza will coach there)
    - it says that Grbic and Wijsmans are the only confirmed players there but from what you wrote it doesn't seem like Grbic is going to stay!?
    - Modena is looking for a setter since Esko left and they'll probably take Suxho (it also mentions Bruninho, but you said he's playing in Brazil next year too, right?)
    - Anderson and Buti will probably go to Trento
    - De Cecco is now linked with Piacenza too (it'll be okay for me wherever he goes actually, as long as he stays in Italy..), though the article says that since he has a problem with one of his thumb he won't probably play the first part of next season since he'll have to be operated (he posted this pic on twitter and says he needs to wear this thing anytime he's not playing: https://twitter.com/#!/Luciano…97755368921767936/photo/1 )

Also, here http://www.somosvoley.com/noti…ternacionales_1112&id=178
    it says that Conte could go to Dinamo Krasnodar , though he has offers from Belgorod, also from other teams in Italy, Brazil and Poland (though they don't mention which ones)

• Giba asked his agent to find him a club in PlusLiga :super:

he wants a 400 thousand euro, it could be the biggest problem

I had a vision. Because something is telling me that Kurek will go to Russia, Giba may find his place in Skra then.
    Delecta is now dreaming about Giba. How fantastic it may look, you know, Antiga & Giba on the court. But they don't have money, I guess.
    Anyway, it would be transfer hit in Plusliga, no matter how old Giba is.

8o

Why players like this want to play in our league when they are really close to end their career? :(

Giba already proved that he can play on a great level even if he's not the youngest any more. Don't you think so? I know that's not the last word he said and he still has a few things to show to the world :)

from dallarivolley.com:
    - it says that Grbic and Wijsmans are the only confirmed players there but from what you wrote it doesn't seem like Grbic is going to stay!?

Grbic is very close to be in Skra :whistle:

• Arkas is working to build a good team for next season both for league and CL.They kept their other foreign players Duff and Perrin for next season after Agamez and Bravo.Big possible Kevin Hansen will leave Arkas.They also kept good turkish players Burutay Subasi and Emin Gok in team and transfered Halbank's libero Hasan Yesilbudak for next season.Nuri Sahin (L),Burak Hascan,Ahmet Tocoglu (MB) left team.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Grbic is staying in Cuneo for 2 more years

• Also, here http://www.somosvoley.com/noti…ternacionales_1112&id=178
    it says that Conte could go to Dinamo Krasnodar , though he has offers from Belgorod, also from other teams in Italy, Brazil and Poland (though they don't mention which ones)

Belogorie signed with the two Germans Kampa and Grozer, it will be very difficult and quite pointless to sign then with a third foreigner.

• Hey, calm down :D Remember, when Skra was supposedly close to sign with Leal and Simon? Both got big problems then. Or when Murilo was almost player of Skra - finally he chose SESI, which was faster than Skra by 24 hours...

Grbic is staying in Cuneo for 2 more years

:what: :wall:
    Aga, you were right! :aww:

yep, bella, as it seems it will be between Vincic and Fabian...

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"