You are not logged in.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 6:42pm

What a great third set :obey: :obey: Go Novosibirsk!

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 10:46pm

And Kemerovo gets it done! Is this their first ever final? I have no idea really.

Second. They've lost a final in December 2011 to Novosibirsk.
Ye-reshenko not Te-reshenko :)

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:39pm

What? Kuzbass act as total losers at the end of third set. They were praying for Zenit's mistakes but it didn't come.
Pleaseeeeee, can someone stop Leon? This is getting boring. Just serve to him , it is not rocket science

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:48pm

What? Kuzbass act as total losers at the end of third set. They were praying for Zenit's mistakes but it didn't come.
Pleaseeeeee, can someone stop Leon? This is getting boring. Just serve to him , it is not rocket science

I wish you posted earlier. :lol: I totally missed a great part of the game because the time start of the match did not match with what I know. :aww:

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:53pm

I wish you posted earlier. :lol: I totally missed a great part of the game because the time start of the match did not match with what I know. :aww:

Yes it has started at 17.00 but in Russian time zone

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:02pm

Kemerovo needs to win this set for the sake of destroying the invincibility notion that surrounds Zenit Kazan. :read:

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:06pm

How cocky is Leon :what: :what: When did he become a diva?

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:13pm

Does anyone know if Wilfredo Leon has a problem with his spiking arm? He had compression arm sleeves since their defeat in St. Petersburg or probably longer...

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:23pm

And Polataev chokes big time :(

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:27pm

That's really unfortunate. It is very inadvisable to not swing aggressively against Zenit Kazan considering the firepower they could return to you but those errors in attack though. :white:

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 5:30pm

Poor sportmanship from Podlesnykh. He kicked the pole after getting stuffed that won the game for Zenit Kazan.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 3:01pm

After commenting on Serniotti's dismissal in Poland, let's move on to Cretu's resignation in Belgorod. One single game, lost 0-3 at home to Kuzbass in the Cup semifinal, is said to have been the reason for the coach's decision. Is there something more into this story?

I downloaded the match and watched it two days ago (next comes the replay of the final, on the to-do list). Well, OK, Belogorie were absent in that semifinal. Shaky reception, non-existent block, self-destructive serves, vague attacks and so many errors in total that they probably hadn't committed all season before that weekend. And what seemed like a semi-ready final against Zenit at home after they had chosen to play Kuzbass on Saturday resulted in a fiasco. It doesn't happen often in professional sport for a coach to resign due to bad performances and even if I admire his courage, I don't feel like Cretu is the only one guilty. Belogorie's season is still going well, so a sudden drop that resulted in a pounding defeat sound like a team effort. As powsoff wrote, it won't do them good if they continue with the experiments on the bench, let alone the constant changes. On Saturday, Muserskiy, Tetyukhin, and Nikolov, for instance, should be in the first line of criticism, even if pretty much everyone underperformed.

I am looking forward to watching the same Kuzbass in that final against Zenit. Kuzbass surely arrived in Belgorod as a desired opponent and ended up almost winning the Cup. I couldn't watch them much before last weekend, so the 2-3 surprising defeats they suffered, including the way too easy 0-3 at home versus Fakel, I could only explain with the great level of the league. Their squad, worthy of a top 6-7 finish, is impressive this season, although not star-studded. Even Sammelvuo, who has a lot to prove as a coach yet, made a good impression and did a fantastic job during the weekend (and obviously in preparation for it). Kuzbass got lucky a few times in the semifinal, but their floats were very aggressive and consistent, they defended pretty well, the attacks from each zone were lethal, and Kobzar did whatever he wanted. I enjoy it when those mid-table teams stun favourites, especially that convincingly. I thought it was just a fluke but then they almost beat Zenit Kazan on the following day. I hope they keep that momentum in the Russian league, too.

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 3:39pm

Cretu wasn't bad. Maybe he made some couple of mistakes during the pre-season transfer but that's it. They still are leveled with Zenit Kazan for the regular season. You can't really do nothing when everything is not working for you. All the players were terrible.

I got a feeling Shipulin is behind his resignation. :whistle:

Social bookmarks