Champions League 2010/2011

• ok, stop this :wavy: i don't give f**k about JSW, SKRA or any other Polish team. For me they are mental midgets :drink: :drink:

• You really don't understand nothing. Is so hard to understand some easy sentences. So maybe I'll use a caps lock, you will see it better.

I DON'T CARE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT POLISH TEAMS AND THEIR PLAYERS.

but I HATE when people LIE like you. Polish members always defending Jastrzębski and they don't criticise their player? I gave you examples that you are wrong and what? You said nothing. I asked when Justyna, Konrad, Olja, mateo and othe Polish members insulted you and what? I don't see an answer.

Its easy to write lies. If you still thinks that these all disscussion is about level of play Skra or Jastrzębski... I have no words and I can only say Yes, I stop this. Is hard to talk to the wall.

• I agree with you, asia.

@ Kaziyski

You behave like a irritating child, in this thread. :down: :down: :down: Grow up !!!

• Thank You for quoting my posts, Asia :thumbup: I don't have to do it myslef. I'm your owner :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Don't call me a liar. Problem solved, don't want to disccuss anymore about villagers :whistle: :drink:

We all have own opinion about teams, leagues etc. My post was towards JSW, not Polish members here but doesnt matter now.

• Don't call me a liar. Problem solved, don't want to disccuss anymore about villagers :whistle: :drink:

We all have own opinion about teams, leagues etc. My post was towards JSW, not Polish members here but doesnt matter now.

Now you showed your level... You are not a lier? So why you didn't answer on my questions?
    And why you still thinks that all these post are about your opinion about Jastrzębski? All member said that they are weak, my all post showing your behaviour towards Polish members here.

My post was towards JSW, not Polish members here but doesnt matter now

Really? So what do you said about it?

its allowed to Polish members to insult others just because they've different opinion? Bartek stick to c/p of best scorers stats, that more suits to you

Its an example your next lie. Im asking again. When Justyna, Konrad, Mateo, Olja and other insult you?

• absolutely agree, this was a normal place to contact volley fans before this user come in. I tryed to report but it says that could be reported only once adn was already reported.

aboslutely disgrase for Bulgarian volley fans, I feel ashamed of this :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

my appoligy to all Polish and other users who've been insulted so far!

• Just to add another retarded opinion to this already retarded thread. I dislike how flyingdutchman always seeks the moral high ground. always jumping in to point the finger and agree with common western convention. He sounds often like the righteous voice of guilt that we all hear inside of us. at least the angry members here have the honesty to once in a while speak out their emotions. the emotions that we all have, but some of us choose to push away in favour of avoiding guilt. I want to stress that I do not urge you to change, or even that my statement is in any way correct... this however is apparently my opinion :P

• I think he is Bulgarian living in Croatia.

Damn :D So if it's true then my previous post makes no sense :lol: ...I thought he's Croatian. Well nevermind! Nationality doesn't change the fact that all the stuff that he wrote about Poles suit him a lot better than us.

• I think he is Bulgarian living in Croatia.

Nadejda, you shouldn't reveal such secret :white:

• Hmm maybe instead of the Golden Set, in new season the CEV should change the rules and when would be one match win and one match lost would be throw with Gold Coin.