World League 2011

• The Argies don't seem too interested in the game now :P

• Man this is getting embarrassing. What's next? The referee is going to block the Argentinian spikers? :rolll:

• FIVB is ruining the tournament. I'm sorry. I am the first person to say that referee's calls are not decisive in a match. And usually they aren't, because mistakes are human, and you just have to deal with it.

But this is TOO MUCH. :thumbdown:

• In way like this polish team don't deserved to be in Final Eight.
    Everybody's help us! Argentina play now in second team, referees makes huge mistakes... No, no, no... :down:

• I can assure you that next year in finals in Sofia the refferees will not let us in the same way because we are absolutely no one.We are small and not verry important nation for the world federation.

• Noo we will be in Final 4 next year for sure, We are small country but one of fewest where volleyball is sport number 2. There is not so much country where volleyball is popular.Hmm Argentina stop to play :whistle:

• Argentina are playing parody. They tested Poland in the first set, it was clear that they are the better team and they started to imitate play. They think that Poland will be better for the bronze medal match than Bulgaria. I hope you will punish them, I dislike cheaters. About Italy - last year they deliberately let Serbia go the final round instead of us, they made mad pools for the WCH in Italy and got undeserved 4th place. Sorry, KK15, but Anastazi is not a person to like. Italy got what they deserved. Sorry for Savani, Zaytsev, Bari and Birarelli, though

• Argentina are playing parody. They tested Poland in the first set, it was clear that they are the better team and they started to imitate play. They think that Poland will be better for the bronze medal match than Bulgaria. I hope you will punish them, I dislike cheaters. About Italy - last year they deliberately let Serbia go the final round instead of us, they made mad pools for the WCH in Italy and got undeserved 4th place. Sorry, KK15, but Anastazi is not a person to like. Italy got what they deserved. Sorry for Savany, Zaytsev, Bari and Birarelli, though

I thought the same thing, in a way. None of this is fair, by the way. It's all disgusting. But Italy experiencing what happened today is sort of like them tasting their own poison. Karma's a bitch, y' know.