Hubert Wagner Memorial 2011

• Wow it's strange i don't think that czech players are in good condition now.Especially against us in the last friendly they were pathetic and easy opponent. Maybe the condition of polish players is not very good at the moment.

• Czech Republic match ball 25:24
    Time out by Poland
    Czech Republic won 3:0 :( 27:25 in last set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wow it's strange i don't think that czech players are in good condition now.Especially against us in the last friendly they were pathetic and easy opponent. Maybe the condition of polish players is not very good at the moment.

We're in a terrible condition. Guys were talking something about big physical burdens on the gym and stuff....
    We're so slow, sleepy and...well not fresh at all. But the worst thing is the fact that we don't have OPP. Kuba Jarosz is too shaky, Piotrek Gruszka still not in his optimal shape after injury, Zibi Bartman is just after injury....what the heck.......

• Oh and our lovely setter... :roll: Left wing- right wing, right wing- left wing, left win-right wing........I love it, it's so complicated! :whistle:

• Did they play so easy? I didn't watch whole match, after 1st set I switched channel, just don't want to see this game. We need better OPP - Jarosz is unstable, Gruszka and Bartman after injuries, Janeczek also injured. But it's too late to change something :(

• Oh and our lovely setter... :roll: Left wing- right wing, right wing- left wing, left win-right wing........I love it, it's so complicated! :whistle:

Zygadło forgot that he is not in Trento :wall:

I'm really affraid now that we cannot even advanced to second phase at ECH, because Bulgarians and Germans will crush us and I'm not sure if we can handle with Slovaks with that form, tactic, etc. :S Ech...
    Positive is that there is a progress with what we saw last week, small, but still is.

Zibi - we need you!

Czech Republic won two matches 3:2 against Italy in Italy after Arena Sofia tournament.

• Poland will play better in the second match. Just like with France.

• I hope so too. They are after gym trainings, in ECH they should play far better.

• Zygadło forgot that he is not in Trento :wall:

I'm really affraid now that we cannot even advanced to second phase at ECH, because Bulgarians and Germans will crush us and I'm not sure if we can handle with Slovaks with that form, tactic, etc. :S Ech...
    Positive is that there is a progress with what we saw last week, small, but still is.

Zibi - we need you!

Trento game is not that simple as it looks. I am uploading their matches in my channel, see it for yourself

• To start with some nice words...
    Oh, my... Luigi was a beast up there today! Not to mention that he looks with curly hair just superamazing :love:

Yep, nice set, of course, it could be better without these many errors in serve.
    And Mastrangelo - the end of this set was HIM.
    Whether I said before, that this guy with trumpet is the coolest ever? :lol: :lol:
    Sokolov, WTF? 8o And polish fans - adin! dwa! tri! :lol: Are they shout "Uno, due, tre", too? :lol:

Is Bella there?

I'm here now. But I'm already dead. Holy crap. I must wake up at four in the morning but I just have watched this pathetic match and now I can't sleep. Oh, shit :wall:

Oh and our lovely setter... :roll: Left wing- right wing, right wing- left wing, left win-right wing........I love it, it's so complicated! :whistle:

Żygadło :wall: What a disaster is that man. Not always of course, but today...
    No playing with middle-blockers. Gosh. I miss Kadziewicz and Pliński so freacking much! Or even Czarnowski, 'cause he is powerful in attack.
    Możdżonek is like an armageddon trailer... He can't even hit the ball properly.

Did they play so easy? I didn't watch whole match, after 1st set I switched channel, just don't want to see this game. We need better OPP - Jarosz is unstable, Gruszka and Bartman after injuries, Janeczek also injured. But it's too late to change something :(

I want Bartman back. We are so screwed now. No playing with middle-blocker, not good Gruszka, terrible Jarosz...
    I have wondered... If Kurek play as an opposite and Ruciak and Kubiak together in reception. It can be a good solution. Kurek played as an opposite not once.
    And Drzyzga instead of Żygadło. I was so happy when I saw Fabian on the court. Wooohooo. My lips looked like a banana. I love this guy :roll:

• In second match vs France Blain gave rest to N'Gapeth and France made around 40 UE... so with Earvin in team I'm not sure Poland would win at all :whistle: :wavy:

Well, N'gapeth returned and they still lost.

• In second match vs France Blain gave rest to N'Gapeth and France made around 40 UE... so with Earvin in team I'm not sure Poland would win at all :whistle: :wavy:

Yep, I have to agree with you. After first set won Blain started to trying all his players, who wasn't so impressive, for example Samica was very useful for our team.

• Trento game is not that simple as it looks. I am uploading their matches in my channel, see it for yourself

Yeah, but Żygadło definitely gets better results when he sets to Juantorena or Kaziyski, no need to explain why. We have just Kurek, he is our main foce in attack. No balls for middle-blockers :down:

• Trento game is not that simple as it looks. I am uploading their matches in my channel, see it for yourself

Because Raphael is first setter not Żygadło. It starts to look simple when Żygadło enters on the court :pinch: