The 2012 CEV European League

• I've watched a bit from Turkey and Romania but I got lost with the schedule of EL this year! Someone post the schedule and links for live stream! Will be much appreciated!

Schedule is in thread: European League prediction game, some matches should be on laola.tv

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Does any1 watching European league? This topic is dead :down:

I missed the first two weekends, but I will make up for it, don't worry ;) There will be some who watch it. I am curious to see how Denmark actually looked like.

• I missed the first two weekends, but I will make up for it, don't worry ;) There will be some who watch it. I am curious to see how Denmark actually looked like.

:D

They looked pretty solid vs Spain. Knudsen i Ditlevsen are key players but Olufsen left good impression. Solid team for this EL edition ;)

• after playing badly against Austria, we played well against Romania and Holland.We should have played better agains Austria.With return of Ulaş(one of the main setters),we are playing better.Burutay Subaşı is an important player for us,He must improve his reception.Emre Batur is a very competent player and a universal player.If Emre and Burutay improve their reception skills we can make some progress.Serhat Coşkun is a well jumping and competent guy as opp.we are lacking in blocking and strongly serving.we should block better and better.this is basically because our jump serves are not good enough. In today's volleyball you cant beat even an ordinary team if you cant serve strong enough.

• Anybody knows how the Czech Republic will solve the European League round this weekend when they also have to play in Germany against Cuba, India and Germany for the Olympic Qualification? Are they going to the qualification with the team they have played the first week in the European League and then send the rest of the players who were named on the 26name list to the Euroleague round? Quite a chance for Austria to get important points in the group...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Anybody knows how the Czech Republic will solve the European League round this weekend when they also have to play in Germany against Cuba, India and Germany for the Olympic Qualification? Are they going to the qualification with the team they have played the first week in the European League and then send the rest of the players who were named on the 26name list to the Euroleague round? Quite a chance for Austria to get important points in the group...

They will play with 2nd squad ;)

• This edition of EL is simply tragic and shameful. I've never seen lower level of volleyball, most of teams r looking like total amateurs and one of these teams will get chance to fight for WL next year. I know some teams have problems with absences but watching WL is like some1 is spitting in ur face

• This edition of EL is simply tragic and shameful. I've never seen lower level of volleyball, most of teams r looking like total amateurs and one of these teams will get chance to fight for WL next year. I know some teams have problems with absences but watching WL is like some1 is spitting in ur face

I agree about the low level. In both male and female this year... Do you know which team will host the final four? I hope at least there we will see some good matches... :aww:

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Heard some rumors about Czechs as hosts ;)

At least then the best 4 team qualifies to the final 4 and no week team can enter just because they are the hosts... Would be great...

• At least then the best 4 team qualifies to the final 4 and no week team can enter just because they are the hosts... Would be great...

But the women's final 4 will be in Czech Rep. as well... do they have money (and good venues if it will be at the same time) to manage both?

• official ;)

:what: Can you send me your source? Maybe they also mention when the final four will be...