Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Do you think, that I don't remember this match? No... I remember very well, but now Szymanski has a strange opinion - that he don't show anything, and he just want money. Well, if in Politechnika he will "play" like in last seasons, AZS will has biiig problem.

Anyway, it's not my problem. I don't like Politechnika since they did a big mess in case of Kubiak :down:

• Anyway, it's not my problem. I don't like Politechnika since they did a big mess in case of Kubiak :down:

Anyone likes Politechnika? :D No offense, PW fans, I was just kidding :D

• The introduction of draft picks from 2014 is the most important decision that the governors took at a meeting of Shareholders of Volleyball Professional League.

• money, money, money... The rules are weird and stupid!
    :white: :down:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• what? can someone explain please?

whta does it mean closed?

That pretty much means sport rules won't decide about advancement or drop to PlusLiga. But money will.
    For example if one team will have last place after regular season, they will not necessarily have to say goodbye to PlusLiga, as it used to be, but also winning 1st League won't guarantee advancing to PlusLiga.

• The changes mean that now will be easier to promote to the PlusLiga. For example, from the Teams from first-league from position after all season 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be choose that Teams which will have a corresponding object, sponsors and potential. :thumbup:

• The changes mean that now will be easier to promote to the PlusLiga. For example, from the Teams from first-league from position after all season 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be choose that Teams which will have a corresponding object, sponsors and potential. :thumbup:

It kills fighting spirit, and cometition is much lower! :down:

• Of course, so they can closed 1st, 2nd or 3rd league, because in this situation they are unnecessary. And then many, many clubs from this leagues can look for sponsors with cash, which is hard for clubs like these, or just no exist longer, unless they hadn't and haven't ambitious to play in PlusLiga. I don't know which club from 1st league don't want to play in PlusLiga.

Any sense? I can't see.

• And when the season will end, you know, the last matches, halls will be empty, because fans will don't want to watch matches about NOTHING. Especially fans of the teams, which will know their position one month before the end of the season - for example - Trefl will be on 9th place and nobody's can overtake them. There is no reasons to come on matches.

They will know what they did, when THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD won't come on matches.
    Sorry, I start to be agressive, because situations like this makes me angry.

• I wouldn't criticize the whole idea of closed league, just give it some time... I think our league will grow strong :) and might change to even something new and bigger then i think in the future :)

• And when the season will end, you know, the last matches, halls will be empty, because fans will don't want to watch matches about NOTHING. Especially fans of the teams, which will know their position one month before the end of the season - for example - Trefl will be on 9th place and nobody's can overtake them. There is no reasons to come on matches.

They will know what they did, when THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD won't come on matches.
    Sorry, I start to be agressive, because situations like this makes me angry.

Agressive girls are cool :thumbup:

• The last Team in the 2011/12 season will be in the elite, if not grossly lagged level of the Others. If Team doesn't win at least five meetings, and all matches will be losing without a fight, will be removed from PlusLiga.

If Teams from position 1-4 from the First League want to play in the PlusLiga, must submit accession to January.

In 2014 Draft- Clubs will be able to pick young Players. Preference will get the weakest Teams, as in the NBA.

• That pretty much means sport rules won't decide about advancement or drop to PlusLiga. But money will.
    For example if one team will have last place after regular season, they will not necessarily have to say goodbye to PlusLiga, as it used to be, but also winning 1st League won't guarantee advancing to PlusLiga.

That's insane :what:

• TV probably will show a matches from First League too :thumbup: at least ^^

I support :drink:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win: