World Championships 2010

• No!!! No!!! No!!!! ;( I cannot believe!!!! What's going on with our guys?! WHAT THE HELL? ;(
    That's terrible! What the fuck are they doing on the court?! That's painful to watch ;(
    It's just impossible! I must be dreaming!!! And this is nightmare! Real nighmare! ;(

• Bye Bye Poland :) Revenge is sweet, but this should not have happened, though. The formula of this WCH is very very stupid. Anyway, I hope we lose to Brazil tomorrow, so that we face Italy in the semis.

• I was wrong - Norway would play better.
    Terrible disaster... I couldn't believe my own eyes :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• my condolences

:wavy:

Was it funny to u? That's terrible! I'm shocked, disappointed, depressed! I cannot believeee!!!! ;(
    Goddd....I don't get it! I just don't get it! ;( Kur.....nie ogarniam...
    No comments. There's nothing I can comment.
    Congratulations to Bulgarian members.
    I guess now I'll burst into tears, or destroy something...
    FUCKING HELL!!!!!

• Great match Bulgarians . I like this game and this team . Amazing Kaziyski he is not member of this planet he is from other world . Today Zhekov played a great match . I love you guys and all bulgarians are proud with you . I hope so that we can fight for a medal .

• Fantastic play by our team, great teamwork, I am really glad that they played with passion today! Честито на всички българи!!! :thumbup:

• I'm sad for Poland defeat, sorry guys. You have a great team, and did not deserve to end like this. But unfortunelty this tournament will make a lot of victims till the end.

And unfortunelty (well cause I was supporting Poland, nothing against Bulgaria fans.hehe) Bulgaria played really well today and Poland didnt play nothing.

Now lets see what happens tomorrow, with Bulgaria and Brasil already qulified, the teams will rest their main players, or they will play with completely and just see what happens?

• Was it funny to u? That's terrible! I'm shocked, disappointed, depressed! I cannot believeee!!!! ;(
    Goddd....I don't get it! I just don't get it! ;( Kur.....nie ogarniam...
    No comments. There's nothing I can comment.
    Congratulations to Bulgarian members.
    I guess now I'll burst into tears, or destroy something...
    FUCKING HELL!!!!!

Yes, I love it.:whistle:
    And alive Patriotism :cup:

• Bulgaria and Poland are two very nice teams, at the same level, so it was expected to return the defeat to them this time. Last year they had better program and beat us 3:0, this year we had better program and beat them 3:0 I am sorry for my fellow Polish friends, I know how you feel, but you can't win over Bulgaria forever. No one can, even Brazil will loose eventually.
    I am sure that the next year Poland will be stronger and we will meet at the final of the ECH :)

• It was terrible ;( :wall: :mad:
    Unfortunately polish team played bad, so we're out of the WCH. I think Castellani will lose the job.
    Of course congartulations to Bulgaria, especially Zhekov and Kaziyski played well

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sorry, but I think Bulgaria didn't play anything amazing. They were just effective. They didn't have to play their best volleyball.
    Bulgarians didn't have difficult task to beat such Poland.
    Jesus, I still cannot believe...