European Championships 2011

• Hehe, interestingly, what he would say, if we will win something SOMEHOW - "I'm not happy, because you cheated"? Yeaaahh...

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Politicians talk about honesty :aww:
    In our language there's a saying for this case that is no way to be translated - Google translator says: "laughed to nick a dent" and I don't have any idea what it means :lol:

• Thank you! This is so boring already... I know there's no games today, but can't we just move on? Every one's got a point and each person sees it as valid. But what's gonna change from that? Are we really convincing the other person that we're right and they're wrong? That's fatigating.

• :gone:

remember Volkov's face- like a kid who just discovered Santa is not real. Priceless :rolll:
    But you're right. you can always expect France to go far. They are constant overachievers. Something like England in rugby

yates
    not to worry. Armel said he was getting thirsty. He is probably somewhere else drinking calvados or smth :drink:

• remember Volkov's face- like a kid who just discovered Santa is not real. Priceless :rolll:
    But you're right. you can always expect France to go far. They are constant overachievers. Something like England in rugby

yates
    not to worry. Armel said he was getting thirsty. He is probably somewhere else drinking calvados or smth :drink:

Santa is not real?! :what: Wasn't Aleksiev that guy undercover?

• I need to say that I support Poland all the way to the final even at the prize of happy Anastazi, so don't think I hate someone or think bad things about Polish users, people and so on. I only don't like Anastazi :drink:

Very precious words for me. Even I as a Pole I'm not happy with yesterday's match. Actually, I just came to myself after yesterday. It was a mental horror for me. I felt like fu*king Antigone. Ok. I was so damn happy seeing Fabian on the court. This guy is too good to sit on the bench. I was happy because of quite good Jakub Jarosz' performance. I was happy seeing Mika who still have a lot to learn and such important tournament will help him a lot. But I wondered: "Why the hell they're smiling so much?" :what: Like as they already had medals in their pockets. I had an impression that only Ignaczak wasn't so happy as the rest of the team. And Andrea sitting on the bench like he was on picnic or something. I'm a little bit disappointed by this attitude :down:

Kaziyski. I feel that you have something against Bulgaria and i can't understand what is it because in most of your posts you attack bulgarian users and players.

And something against Poles as well :pinch:
    He made his nightmare team putting there almost half of polish players!

We aren't playing as well as we should, unfortunally. That collapse in the yestarday match was awful. 23% in attack in the tie break O_O And our serve isn't effective how it could be. And in every matche we started diesel, 6-7 points behind the other team. We need to start well and to be more constant.

I saw an interview to Savani, he was really upset, he said that noone of them "will sleep tonight", I'm really mad - we all are - because we lost this match that we wanted to win. (I think that may be Parodi will, btw ^^ ). Also lasko wans't happy, he said. Only Parodi, but he has to :obey: Berruto was quite calm, trying to see more the positive things (being in the quarter, Parodi's performance)

Beside that, we showed a good character from the second set vs Belgium until the second set of yestarday, winning also sets that were almost compromised, and winning all the sets that went over 25. That's very positive!! :D

Daaaaamn. At night I watched a match Italy - France and I enjoyed it although I was a little bit sad that French were so close and screwed up the endings. After watch two sets I should go to sleep 'cause my eyes shutted themselves. So I thought Italians win this match easily and I went to bed. Today I checked the results and I was so shocked! How the hell it happened? I don't even know what to think. I like both Italians and French. But how Italians could lose with such game they presented in first two sets? Mastro was a genius for me! Actually, HE IS not was. I have an impression that Savani is a little weaker now...? What is happening with this guy?

Btw, Ngapeth is a mooooonster. I'm glad he is back in NT.

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Politicians talk about honesty :aww:

Our Minister of Sports is not a politician. He has been involved in sports for many years and used to be the coach of Polish national table tennis team.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Nice...

interesting :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Nice...

So in this case we can not afford to beat the sponsor of the tournament because financies will stop and tournament will go bankrupt. So Congratulations to all Bulgarians for the decent dropout from the quarterfinal. :lol: :thumbdown:

• So in this case we can not afford to beat the sponsor of the tournament because financies will stop and tournament will go bankrupt. So Congratulations to all Bulgarians for the decent dropout from the quarterfinal. :lol: :thumbdown:

O, please, Russia can beat our team easily, sponsor or not, besides we have to play Estonia firts.

Stop with this nonsence!

• Nadejda. I cannot understand you.From all your posts i see even more support for Poland than for us. For you other teams are always accurate and correct in everything and we are only guilty. Even i think that your friendship with other foreign users is more important than the good of our team.

• From a recent interview Stoychev is complaining about several things:
    1) The lights in the arena in Karlovy Vary are made for hockey matches and are inconvenient for volleyball matches, especially when serving and receiving. You'd say that that's difficulty for both teams, but Russia and Estonia have, in fact, played three matches already and they are more used to the lights.
    2) The practice sessions for the National team are set for 8 a.m. So to practise at 8 o'clock, the players have to get up at 6 o'clock. That leads to two disadvantages, from his opinion:
    - a practice early in the morning contains higher risk for injuries
    - there is a huge gap between the practice at 8 a.m and the match at 3 p.m (local time)

He has spoken to the supervisor but nothing can be done.
    Here's the source in Bulgarian - http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=324992

• Nadejda. I cannot understand you.From all your posts i see even more support for Poland than for us. For you other teams are always accurate and correct in everything and we are only guilty. Even i think that your friendship with other foreign users is more important than the good of our team.

oh, please!

I've just said that Russia can beat us, no matter sponsors or not. You started complaining already for wrong referees calls before we even won the match with Estonia and have played with Russia. That kind of whining I don't like at all. There is no global concpiracy against our team, we simply lose sometimes that's all.

I have had several argues with Kiziyski for expample, even reported him many times to mods, so don't tell me with who I am friend or not. There are also examples with other users. Just because someone is Bulgarian doesn't mean I have to agree all the time, does it? I don't chose my friends here based on their nationality.

Stop playing the victim. This time our team made its own choce. The players and coach are not complaing, why are you doing so?

• Poland - Bulgaria in higher quality is uploaded in youtube

Bulgaria - Germany is uploaded in youtube

• :love: :flower:

Kazy is always in trouble :D