World Cup 2011

• AMAZING POLAND!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! congratulations! I really wish that they win this world cup!!! they deserve it! NOWAKOWSKI!! wow! and ZAGUMNY! what a hero!!! :super: :super: :super: Savani was so arrogant. never works :box:

• Oh my God! I admit, that after the first two sets I didn't believe, that they can win. Kurek played very bad. I don't know what's going on.
    Big applause for Ruciak, Nowakowski, Zagumny and Jarosz. They were the best today.

PS Italians can't accept defeat. :p

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Michał Ruciak small player 190 cm has been plaing in Zaksa Kedzierzyn Koźle with Zagumny for 2 years. Very good substitution today. Zagumny changed our game. Nowakowski fantastic guy. He hit the ball above Italian Middle Blockers.

I must go to eat something. Maybe spagetti or pizza :D

• I don't know where Italy lost the match. They maybe underestimated the Poles in the third set. They started so good... And now you Poles have no excuse to put Ruciak so much on the bench.

There is nothing more to talk. I proved.

No, you didn't prove anything. You just gave an example which doesn't give the full picture.

• I don't know where Italy lost the match. They maybe underestimated the Poles in the third set. They started so good... And now you Poles have no excuse to put Ruciak so much on the bench.

World Cup is long tournament and Michał was our ace. Anastasi knew when to use him. Ruciak is fresh right now and he can play really good against Brazil and Russia.

Ruciak 76% in reception and it wasn't so easy to Italy to play against Poland than.

• :super: :super: :super: :super: :cup: :cup: :cup: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:
    MY HEROES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm so happy and proud , these boys are amazing i love this team so muchthe last time i was so proud of my team was in 2006 in the match against Russia.
    it wasn't perfect match in any volleyball aspect we played very avarage game, we struggle a lot with our game and our opponent like we always do against Italy but this time Poles showed whole lot of character and heart , they fought for every ball and the most important never gave up and believed that they can finally break the "curse" called Italy volleyball NT in big matches

Italy was freaking brutal in the first 2 sets their service and offensive power was just too much, they have great team and i hope they will qualify from this tournament somehow instead of Brazil.

i hope tommorow we will break another curse called Brazil :D

PS what happened after the match? i couldn't watch the studio cus as soon as the match finished here in Scotland the strong wind blew and i can't catch the signal

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• :cheesy: Finally we beat Italy!!

Anyone can tell me what happened after the match, under the net, because Polsat let ad and we couldn't see what's going on. Travica provoked the altercation?

Unprecedented situation. Anyone know what's going on? ?( Italians are very ambitious and don't know how to lose, but WTF?

[Lech Janerka]

[Lech Janerka]

• Italy was freaking brutal in the first 2 sets their service and offensive power was just too much, they have great team and i hope they will qualify from this tournament somehow instead of Brazil.

i hope tommorow we will break another curse called Brazil :D

there is no space for hoping, you just got to beat Brazil and Italy will go instead of them :D it is as simple as that!

• Nowakowksi - Zagumny is poetry :obey:

Fantastic reach and tempo. Nowakowski isn't emotional player. He don't show his emotion but in my opinion the best Polish player in this tournament definitely the best Polish middle-blocker. He is only 23 and I see bright future for him.

After match we had quarrel near net. I did't know who start but IMO Travica had many words to talk probably to Kubiak.

no comment

• there is no space for hoping, you just got to beat Brazil and Italy will go instead of them :D it is as simple as that!

hehe easy to say :D we haven't won with Brazil for 10 years :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I am not defending thesis that Aleksiev is great player. It is just that bias I wanted to show. There is bias towards many players, like bad Jarosz, bad Zygadlo and so on. People don't judge on equal basis different players or different games by the same player

• Fantastic reach and tempo. Nowakowski isn't emotional player. He don't show his emotion but in my opinion the best Polish player in this tournament definitely the best Polish middle-blocker. He is only 23 and I see bright future for him.

After match we had quarrel near net. I did't know who start but IMO Travica had many words to talk probably to Kubiak.

no comment

What is his real spike/block data?

• Gottsu, what have u done?! >_<'

[Lech Janerka]

[Lech Janerka]

• De Cecco plays very bad here, just look his sets now. :whistle:

In first set he was best player of the team sending Pereyra 1 vs. 0 , but with such players and such low quality in these moments everybody looks like amateurs... Quiroga please go to play for Ravenna, leave NT