World Cup 2011

• I'm very disappointed..........from 2-0 to 2-3 WTF!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Now.......i hope tomorrow with Japan....we will win......not like today guys!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• BTW i'm surprised at how many of you are watching this meaningless match.

Please, don't look at it xD only the bodies of our players are in the court, their spirits left Japan like a week ago...

• I'm glad I didn't wake up this morning... I came back home yesterday at 3am so I really couldn't wake up at 7am today... If I did I think I would have gone crazy. I woke up, took my phone and read a message by a friend "we lost 3-2" and I was like, awesome, at least I slept 3 hours more and didn't see what terrible things we've done :lol: after the "gift" Serbia has done to us the other day :( we threw it all away :(

Argentina-USA is probably the useless match ever but I'm watching it anyway :lol:

• We must win. We must!

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Italy WTF! Ufff

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Oh my God.
    I just can't living, when Poland is playing and I can't watch this match. I think just about it.
    I don't know what should I say. When I've heard, that Italy was leading 2:0, I had a tears in my eyes. Of course, Anastasi started with Zygadlo(you see, Ola?), and I know now, that Andrea maybe didn't want to win this match so much. I know just, that Andrea did a lot of changes in match, I need to watch it. BUT I'M SO FUCKING PROUD, THAT YOU WON WITH THESE CONCEITED AND CONFIDENT ITALIAN PLAYERS! I hope, that KUBIAK won this fight with Travica under the net. Somebody can't accept defeat!

Oh, I forgot - Ruciak :obey: Jarosz :obey: Nowakowski :obey:
    Waiting for tomorrow!

• Don't put them at same level, De Cecco is playing bad, Pereyra is bad. I really want to see Castellaniiiii

I've watched almost all Argentina matches and I will be polite and say they are playing bad. Not a single win vs stronger teams (dont count Serbia zombies in first round) and reasons are Quiroga and Pereyra. Arg needs quality opposite because Pereyra is worst opposite on WC. Seems harsh but just look his performances. Opposite should be strongest attacker, player who is reliable and will be safest option in key moments. Quiroga :aww: he showed nothing, big zero. No ambition, motivation and no leadership. De Cecco is also poor, predictable setting, often very slow and not accurately. Sole and Crer are the best players in Japan.

After great performance in WL maybe we expected too much from them. There too many bad things in Argentina, what is even more shocking they didn't fight at all in some matches. That's unacceptable for team who is targeting high. Also Weber looked lost in some matches, letting opponent make 4-5 pts in row w/o calling TO. Maybe I'm wrong but they dont have solutions on bench, Poglajen was't better than QUiroga today, Gauna pathetic in 2 sets, Castellani is too young for this level. I'm thinkig that result in WL was just a flash. Some players are big talents but some are quite bad. Ofc this is only my opinion based on WC performances.

• I cant agree with you about De Cecco. For me is very good setter, and he saved about 10 awful receptions today, setting them to MBs, sent Pereyra 1 vs. 0 many times (he is bad so he couldn't finish that and that is another story)...