World Cup 2011

• maybe polish players were already thinking it's already in the bag, when they led 9 -14. They lost their focus in the match

• It's just ridiculous. Unbelievable. Impossible. :sos:
    I think our guys should make an instructional movie titled "How to lose a winning match" :D It would be a very popular video on WCh 2010 :lol:
    Ok, I forgive them EVERYTHING 'cause we have a ticket to London, another medal (a silver one this time!) and we wrote another beautiful history. For sure something will be missing in my life now without these matches making my days. (My addiction to coffee will be back.)

I want to thank with all my heart for this marvelous time I had. Our guys left hearts on the court and I couldn't be more grateful :heart: The whole world could see Poland fighting. There is no such words that can describe my feelings about our guys, both Andreas and all those people who were with the team in Japan to help them. I could try to describe this feeling but it's impossible. Maybe I feel a little bit like these penguins in the advertising of Wedel's marshmallows - I'm flying in the clouds singing "Heaven, I'm in heaven...". Thank you white & red sunshines to bring a lot of happiness to my life and made a spring in the middle of autumn

Good morning everyone! I love the whole world today :love: ^^
    Good morning, Aga. Did you see, Czarnowski was on the court finally, I felt it's gonna happen :D
    Zibi with a thing, or rather (as Tomek Swędrowski said) with a tampon on his nose. I was a little worried for the first two minutes. I wondered if he didn't have a little meeting with some Italian in the morning.
    Nowakowski showed again that even if he was tired he was able to jump the net.
    I hope no one can take away an award from Możdżonek who was not only outstanding in a block and probably played the tournament of his life but he was also a fantastic captain. Captain Planet ^^
    Btw I've never written that before but Igła delighted me with his setting skills :roll:
    Ok, I stop mentioning everyone here before this post turns out to be too long. It's already long as Great Wall of China. So sorry for that, people who read it :wavy:

To end... I want to congratulate Russians winning the cup :drink: You were absolutely awesome, you fully deserved it and it was a pleasure to watch you and meet in a kind of "big final". Big respect for you :obey:
    Oh, and I feel a need to add it but I'm extremely happy that one of my favourite, I mean Dima, took a Little Vabo-Chan :heart: Luckily, he hasn't had the idea to lift up Big Vabo-Chan. It could be too much for this poor thing :lol:

I guess not xD BTW, our journalist Pasini wrote that yesterday Travica provocated him, but that today Kubiack provocated Berruto before our match. :S I still think they're both wrong :pinch: I hate this kind of stuff :down: Chill out guys!

I heard about this incident and I'm only sorry for that and though I love Kubiak with all my heart I won't justify his behaviour. Berruto is a man who spoils a lot of nerve of our couch and his guys but such situation shouldn't take place, that's all.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• My Russia King :!:

They deserved it after the Referee mistake in the last point Russia-Serbia tie break in the Euro Semis.

• Russia played in the tie break 2nd Team and beat 1st Poland Team :lol: and from 9-14 to 17-15 :rolll: it is real shame.

• Captain Planet is so lucky to be the best blocker.
    If Nadi block another point, he would be the best blocker.
    Moz 0.84444444444444444 vs Nadi 0.8292682926829268, sooooooo close.

• Well, Italy have only themselves to blame.. it is not about dropping a set today, but it's about losing to Poland, another disappointing team.. Poland seems to have focussed all their concentration in the fourth sound on their match with Italy, and then played for fun against Brazil and lost the lead, and played for fun against Russia and did the unthinkable in the 5th set.. Anastasi is very good, but probably not GREAT. As for Italy my beloved I'll keep supporting this heart-breaking nation to see them in the Olympic games.. when is the Sofia tournament then?

• Who will be the cover heroes of FIVBHeroes.com? 6

1. Japan - Tatsuya Fukuzawa (0) 0%
    2. Italy - Samone Parodi (0) 0%
    3. Japan - Kunihiro Shimizu (2) 33%
    4. Brazil - Murilo Endres (0) 0%
    5. Brazil - GIBA (1) 17%
    6. Poland - Zbigniew Bartman (3) 50%
    7. Poland - Bartosz Kurek (1) 17%
    8. Russia - Maxim Mikhaylov (5) 83%

After the World Cup, FIVBHeroes.com will change their cover heroes, who do you think will be on it?
    Choose 3 from the candidates and check out the answer tomorrow!

Mikhaylov: A possible MVP owner.
    Kurek: I don't know but he's quite popular, which make him a good representative guy.
    Bartman: Very wonderful performance during this tournament.
    GIBA: If Brazil win Japan 3-1 or 3-0
    Murilo: Same to Giba, but I'm afraid he was not as great as Giba.
    Parodi: Finger crossed for Japan and wish they could win Brazil at least 2 sets.
    Shimizu: Just like Saori Kimura on the website after women's tournament.
    Fukuzawa: Same to Shimizu.

• What did Russians do after 14:10 to become 15:17? :what:

• Martee You didn't add that Poland's reception errors because of Kruglov's jumping serves and Shivozeles attacks especially when was 13-14: He played with polish block like in youth level.