2016 FIVB World League

• I don't think neither Serbia or Brazil don't care about the match.
    Having said that, it's also true that France and and USA need the victory more than both of them, and that can influence the game, willing or not willing.

• What I was thinking yesterday was that for a second year in a row the hosts decide to take Friday off in order to be more fresh and prepared for the forthcoming semifinals. Which is, of course, quite logical but only works if they win both their matches before that. Neither Brazil nor Poland had done so and I believe Poland will follow Brazil's faith from 2015. I expect different French attitude today and that they will book their semifinal berth.

I couldn't watch much yesterday and I am trying to understand something. Why didn't Uros Kovacevic play? He only came in as a sub. And this is the guy who had a major role in Serbia's win sequence in the Intercontinental Round. Which brings me to another topic - how come they still play with Milos Nikic as a starter? It seemed to have worked yesterday but very few people would prefer the latter to Uros, providing that Kovacevic isn't injured.

• As I know, from discussion with Serbian players, Grbić have done more detailed tactics than in previous seasons. This means he has, for each opponent, different pair of OH's. Nikić is calmer player than Uroš, who is quite passionate, and probably counted on Nikić's experience in clasg against hosts. Previous season he used OH's without deeper analysis. So far it works perfectly

• Is there any match where Uros is not angry? I mean, I respect different players and their attitude on court, I can even understand some provocation (as Uros and Ngapeth love to do) but Kovacevic looks really negative on the court..

Uroš is always like that and for many he is too negative for the rest of the team...

Does anybody know, why Atanasievic is not in Serbia's roster ?
    And how about Kevin Tillie today ?

Atanasijević injured, Tillie also but slightly

• Atanasijevic is injured and out for this Final 6.

As for Serbia's OH's, Nikic is also a better receiver/passer, while Uros offers more of an attacking presence, so as was mentioned Grbic mixes and matches based on the matchups.

Serbia is clearly content with their win yesterday and happy to finish 2nd in the group. This is a mistake because even with a 3-2 loss they would finish 1st and avoid playing Brazil tomorrow.

• Also is

Uroš is always like that and for many he is too negative for the rest of the team...

Atanasijević injured, Tillie also but slightly

Also is it just me or has Marechal improved quite a bit since the end of the club season. I don't remember him serving or attacking this well. Tillie may have issues regaining his spot in the starting 6.

• Serbia is struggling on reception but my focus was on other thing. Stanković didn't show anything special, he is slowing Serbian game when is in front row and IMO his time is gone. TIme to see Krsmanović in NT :whistle:

ATM Lisinac is the most dominant MB in the world without any doubt, tremendous player :obey:

• Now Brazil need 1 set and not to lose by 19 pts margin to seal 1st place while USA needs 3:0 or 3:1. In case of 4 set win they have to win by at least 8 pts difference. I'm curious what Rezende is going to do :whistle: