2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Stop trolling Russia, nobody cares, you just making a fool of yourself. Russian team has some obvious weaknesses, but it has obvious strengths as well. And the level of tournament isn't galactic high, so any team has to be on its very top game to beat Russia. I think Croatia yesterday was very close to theirs top game, but it still wasn't enough.

:roll: ok have fun with your russia :wavy:

• First set for Switzerland !
    Logical 'cause Vial gave the set to L. Tuifua :(

• I'd love to hear your explanation why Russia won against Croatia when "Croatian team is way better than Russia on all parts of the game" :whistle:

A team can lose or win that doesnt make them better or weaker. Russia beat belarus 3-1 but croatia is going to beat 3-0 btw :roll: thats nonsense such a compare

For me croatia is better cause they play faster,they make such great digs they have a great opposite like fabris and ta middle blocker like poljak and more important they play volley for every part,their height is not the best thing they have.These are my thoughts u dont have to like though :roll:

• First set for Switzerland !
    Logical 'cause Vial gave the set to L. Tuifua :(

This is the match that Swiss team has been preparing for all summer. They always knew that Italy and Belgium would be too strong, so if they have any chance, it's today. Still it would be flat out embarassing for France to lose this match!

• A team can lose or win that doesnt make them better or weaker. Russia beat belarus 3-1 but croatia is going to beat 3-0 btw :roll: thats nonsense such a compare

OK. In WGP Bulgaria beat Brazil and lost against DOM, so DOM is stronger than Brazil? And winning or losing doesn't tell anything about a team's strength? You're giving me (and many others I'm sure) a good laugh :lol:

• :aww: omg u completly didnt understand anything.I didnt say something like this per contra i just said such a compare according to win or lose is just nonsense.And remember u did it not me.
    Going to laugh :wavy:

• This is the match that Swiss team has been preparing for all summer. They always knew that Italy and Belgium would be too strong, so if they have any chance, it's today. Still it would be flat out embarassing for France to lose this match!

Well France knew that too !
    The Swiss is much more prepared than the French one
    Until now Tuifua and now Steux believe it's enough to play on the best French player, Bauer !
    But their sets are not precise and the other players remain non confident !
    Come on Mallory ! You have to set to all attackers !

• A team can lose or win that doesnt make them better or weaker. Russia beat belarus 3-1 but croatia is going to beat 3-0 btw :roll: thats nonsense such a compare

For me croatia is better cause they play faster,they make such great digs they have a great opposite like fabris and ta middle blocker like poljak and more important they play volley for every part,their height is not the best thing they have.These are my thoughts u dont have to like though :roll:

:lol: :lol: :rolll:

• Why is Mlejnkova not a starter in Czech Republic? She was very good in Grand Prix

I wondered too...but Vanzurova did very well too in WGP and Kossanyiova who was totally out of shape there is better now as well.

What the hell was Filipova doing there? :lol: :lol: :lol: She dug the first ball, it flew high behind the court, she stood up and ran for the ball and dug it again :white: :cheesy: Did she think the referee would not notice???

• Congrats Croatia ! :flower: good match, I'm glad that Fabris played, she's interesting player and did good job :win: and Malevic, I like her performances at this ECH a lot, finally Croatia has a really good libero.