The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• What an exciting match ! :super: Mamma and Osmo don't show their best, fortunately we won this set ^^

• Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Rabita won 1st set!!!! 28-26, beautiful set,great battle,so many super-points,just keep it up girls!!! COME ON RABITAAAA!! :super:

• :dance6: Great match! As I expected...Cannes MBs are very effective so far, but Antonijevic must be careful, Cannes OHs have problems against Rabita block and now it becomes too predictable if she uses MBs after every good reception, like at set point. Zhukova distributes the balls extremely well, her OHs attack against single block most of the time. Both teams are fighting a lot in defense, it's really high level and a lot of fun to watch so far :)

• Hahaha,that was funny!!!! :D

• Bravooooooooooooooooooo Rabita!!!!!!!! 2-0, great!!! 1 more set girls, COME ON, we believe in you!!! :woohoo:

• 1 more set Rabita :cheesy:

Spasojevic made so many mistakes in the end of this set.

Starovic helps a lot in attack today, thanks :lol:

• The difference between the teams: Rabita has 5 dangerous attackers and a setter who uses them in the best possible way. Cannes has only Ravva and Rasic today...there is very little contribution from the OHs and Centoni, so it is difficult for Antonijevic too because Rabita's block can eliminate her MBs too if she uses them too often. But anyway, when Rabita plays like today there are very very few teams in the world who can beat them!

• Rasic is great :super: she's definitely the best player in Canne's team right now, but she can't win the match alone...

• @ Nati
    Starovic always helps us.
    One more set and Rabita Champion ! hehe Go Rabi.

• At last Osmokrovic blocked Ravva ! :super:

• @ Nati
    Starovic always helps us.
    One more set and Rabita Champion ! hehe Go Rabi.

No as much as Osmo or Mamma, where she must be best scorer of the team, the same last year. Anyway, I dont wanna talk about Starovic now :lol: :lol:

• In this tournament she playes better than both of them!!! )

I dont think so, maybe in this match, but Osmo receives almost all balls, and Zhukova always sets to Mamma in difficult moment and Cannes blocks her, but for Starovic it is always without block :lol: