Friendly NT Matches

• Germany and Poland are playing two unofficial friendly matches today and tomorrow. Germany probably is in Poland with the 12 players that will play WGP but our fed hasn't announced anything yet :roll:

today at 18.30 and tomorrow at 15.00

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Germany´s roster for the matches against Poland

Kathleen Weiß (Bergamo/ITA), Maren Brinker, Margareta Kozuch (Busto
    Arsizio /ITA), Corina Ssuschke-Voigt (Sopot/POL), Christiane Fürst
    (Istanbul/TUR), Anne Matthes (Dresdner SC), Berit Kauffeldt, Heike Beier
    (Giaveno/ITA), Denise Hanke (Schweriner SC), Lenka Dürr, Lena Möllers
    (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg), Nadja Schaus (Smart Allianz Stuttgart), Regina
    Burchardt (1. VC Wiesbaden)

On the DVV website it only says Lisa Thomsen and Linda Döredahl are out. What about Hippe? I don´t read her name in the roster list. ?(

• Right, I didn't even notice it...but she must have been out a longer time then, because in the last report our fed wrote that 15 players are still in course for WGP, now Thomsen and Dörendahl are out, so 13 left. She was among the 17 players who initially started training though...I don't know anything, but I would guess that Hippe has some "problems" again :S
    It also means Germany will definitely take 4 MBs to WGP.

• Right, I didn't even notice it...but she must have been out a longer time then, because in the last report our fed wrote that 15 players are still in course for WGP, now Thomsen and Dörendahl are out, so 13 left. She was among the 17 players who initially started training though...I don't know anything, but I would guess that Hippe has some "problems" again :S
    It also means Germany will definitely take 4 MBs to WGP.

Well, could be that she has some "problems" again, i don´t know either. I wonder, if the DVV let us know anything about it.

• Bulgaria - Belgium x3 on 1,2,3 of June in Varna

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• GER-POL 2:3 (25-16, 23-25, 18-25, 25-23, 13-15)
    Germany in first two sets: Hanke, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Ssuschke, Fürst, Dürr (L).
    In 3rd-5th set: Weiss, Kozuch/Brinker, Burchardt, Matthes, Kauffeldt, Schaus, Dürr (L).
    Lena Möllers also entered in three sets for the net positions.

Unfortunately, no info about Polish line-up.

Guidetti tried various options at Opp position. Obviously Kozuch will be starting Opp, but in the last two sets, Brinker played as Opp, and in 4th set she was replaced by Ssuschke for some points. Ssuschke played several matches as Opp in Altamura some years ago.

Some stats:
    GER: 11 aces (7 in 1st set!), 13 serve errors, 13 blocks, 44% attack
    POL: 6 aces, 16 serve errors, 16 blocks, 41% attack

• Ssuschke played in Cesena and she never played as OPP.. 8|

when the starting OPP was out because of injury (Fernanda Berti),Mifkova played instead of her..