Champion's League 2009/2010

• thank you angels.. you made us so happy..

as Fenerbahce fans, We are making some organisations for final four in cannes. We are coming there from Turkey and all over Europe. We have thousands of Fenerbahce fans who has French citizenship aswell.. We even started to buy tickets from some french ticket sites.. I think we will be more than other teams fans in the gym.

Hope it becomes a good organisation, and the best team wins the cup..

see you there..

• Yes Emrah We are the best... :win:

• One of Player from FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul was in doping - this is results from A option. B will be do next week. If A=B FenerbahceAcibadem will be out from Final Four and Zarechie Odintsovo will be.

• yes, does anyone know why DelCore was angry? Something happened. Well done Foppa!! Well played. Very good serving (poor Usic, served on by everyone the whole match!!)which allowed them to set up their block really well, and as ever good defense. also it helped that Ortolani played well today.They were able to rely on her at crucial times.

A supporter of Pesaro shouted very bad words at her and she reacted...

• Pls more information about this? Is it official? Also CEV official program announced.
    If this is just a rumor is not very nice.

One of Player from FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul was in doping - this is results from A option. B will be do next week. If A=B FenerbahceAcibadem will be out from Final Four and Zarechie Odintsovo will be.

• One of Player from FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul was in doping - this is results from A option. B will be do next week. If A=B FenerbahceAcibadem will be out from Final Four and Zarechie Odintsovo will be.

Where do you get this information?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

oooooooo yes honey...Do you have any other bright ideas?because they will not save you...

• I heard that in one of Russian TV. If this true or maybe sugestions - I'm not journalist who write and tell it. Maybe Odintsovo want that situation or maybe this is a provocation because two lost matches 0-3 is so hurt.
    But this is not My idea, this is not 1st April. You must wait a little :evil:

Are you dreaming or is this your wishful think, there is no such a news about this neither turkish press nor international press if you trying to be funny believe me you are not, what you did is slander...

By the way rc cannes appeal to CEV that they don't want play against Fenerbahçe in semifinal cos they think that they can't qualify the finals, they want to play against Novara , I hope CEV don't make such a mistake that they accept the Cannes's appeal, everybody wants to watch a real fight in final, Cannes is just humiliating themselves.

• By the way rc cannes appeal to CEV that they don't want play against Fenerbahçe in semifinal cos they think that they can't qualify the finals

This is a real world one and one? The strongest Team is Volley Bergamo so they have good.

• Look, normaly RC Cannes has to play against winner of Vakifbank/Novara in 1/2 final if there wansn't the thing of not 2 teams from same contry on final. It's not stupid to try to avoid the clearly favourite don't you think?... Or maybe is your team that don't want to play against Bergamo héhé.
    I prefer to play your team in 1/2 final than in final... Let see if with their style game they can make a surprise and beat your too stars Gamova and Oskromovic :-)

• Look, normaly RC Cannes has to play against winner of Vakifbank/Novara in 1/2 final if there wansn't the thing of not 2 teams from same contry on final. It's not stupid to try to avoid the clearly favourite don't you think?... Or maybe is your team that don't want to play against Bergamo héhé.
    I prefer to play your team in 1/2 final than in final... Let see if with their style game they can make a surprise and beat your too stars Gamova and Oskromovic :-)

If Vakıfbank had qualified the final four Fenerbahçe would have played against Vakıfbank and Cannes would have played against Bergamo nothing would have changed, this is CeV's rule to avoid same countries' final, Cannes wants to play against Novara cos they know that they can beat them and they are afraid of Bergamo and Fenerbahçe, this is obvious and I don't want to watch Bergamo-Cannes final or Fenerbahçe-Cannes final, one strong team against weak team. Finals are good with two strong teams that's why I want a final between Bergamo and Fenerbahçe.

• If Vakıfbank qualify the final four Fenerbahçe would play against Vakıfbank and Cannes would play against Bergamo nothing would be changed, this is Cev's rule that to avoid same countries final, Cannes wants to play against Novara cos they know that they can beat them and they are afraid of Bergamo and Fenerbahçe, this is obvious and I don't want to watch Bergamo-Cannes final or Fenerbahçe-Cannes final, one strong team against weak team. Finals are good with two strong teams that's why I want a final between Bergamo and Fenerbahçe.

It will be really difficult but I cross my fingers to see Cannes kicking fenerbahce ass :-D
    And if it's not Cannes, it will be Bergamo ;-)

• It will be really difficult but I cross my fingers to see Cannes kicking fenerbahce ass :-D
    And if it's not Cannes, it will be Bergamo ;-)

Have you got any special problems with Fenerbahçe Acıbadem?? if not. i want to say that i have found ur comment i quoted above very strange.If i were a Cannes' supporter, i would want Fba to beat Bergamo.
    If Cannes is to advance to final.Im going to support Cannes against Bergamo.Because Bergamo has got the title many times. we need a new team to get it. :thumbup: :sleeping:

• Some users and some teams look so poor!

• Change is always a good thing, are you really want the same team over and over win this cup, this so routine for audiences and so frustrating for other teams, I wish Pesaro would have qualifed the final four.

• Change is always a good thing, are you really want the same team over and over win this cup, this so routine for audiences and so frustrating for other teams, I wish Pesaro would have qualifed the final four.

It's clear that Foppa played the best volleyball of this season's Champions League in both of the Pesaro games. Therefore, I think it is natural for people to cheer for Foppa considering the level of volleyball they have been playing. Foppa's game is so aesthetic that one can't stop her/himself from adoring their coordination on the court. I don't think people will stop supporting Foppa as long as they play this beautiful whether they win the title for 5 or 50 times for that matter. I believe that Foppa deserves this title more than anyone else.