Champion's League 2009/2010

• It's clear that Foppa played the best volleyball of this season's Champions League in both of the Pesaro games. Therefore, I think it is natural for people to cheer for Foppa considering the level of volleyball they have been playing. Foppa's game is so aesthetic that one can't stop her/himself from adoring their coordination on the court. I don't think people will stop supporting Foppa as long as they play this beautiful whether they win the title for 5 or 50 times for that matter. I believe that Foppa deserves this title more than anyone else.

Well, I can understand that some comments in this thread haven't been the most appropiates, above all the commentaries underestimating RC Cannes. But exactly this season haven't been the best season of Bergamo. The team have been too irregular, and they have done very bad matches either Lega or Champions League.

• It's clear that Foppa played the best volleyball of this season's Champions League in both of the Pesaro games. Therefore, I think it is natural for people to cheer for Foppa considering the level of volleyball they have been playing. Foppa's game is so aesthetic that one can't stop her/himself from adoring their coordination on the court. I don't think people will stop supporting Foppa as long as they play this beautiful whether they win the title for 5 or 50 times for that matter. I believe that Foppa deserves this title more than anyone else.

As you said Bergamo played their best games against Pesaro, we know how they lost a 25-7 set against RC Cannes in pool so you can't say Bergamo deserve this cup more than any teams just look at two games, Bergamo and Pesaro knows each other well, if you say this I say Fenerbahçe hasn't lost any games neither championship league nor natioanal league they lost only two sets in championship league if I look at this perspective they deserve this cup more than Bergamo.

• I heard that in one of Russian TV. If this true or maybe sugestions - I'm not journalist who write and tell it. Maybe Odintsovo want that situation or maybe this is a provocation because two lost matches 0-3 is so hurt.
    But this is not My idea, this is not 1st April. You must wait a little :evil:

if you're not sure about anything and you want us for wait a little more, then why are you speaking that certain on your previous message? especially about that serious topic, you should also have waited a little more too! or you could just have said thats just a rumour..

i think this is what i call being more devoted to a cause than the cause's leader is...

• Have you got any special problems with Fenerbahçe Acıbadem?? if not. i want to say that i have found ur comment i quoted above very strange.If i were a Cannes' supporter, i would want Fba to beat Bergamo.
    If Cannes is to advance to final.Im going to support Cannes against Bergamo.Because Bergamo has got the title many times. we need a new team to get it. :thumbup: :sleeping:

I don't have any problem with fenerbahce team... I really like gamova and Oskromovic and Naz is a really promising setter. The only thing that disapoint me is that your team and the fans of fenerbahce are not really humble and really too confident... You should respect other teams before saying that your team is the best. That is the only reason why I don't want to see your team win this champion's league héhé.
    And so far bergamo is the most complete team so I prefer them to win or RC Cannes instead of Fenerbahce. ;-)

• The only thing that disapoint me is that your team and the fans of fenerbahce are not really humble and really too confident...

so true. Fenerbache's fans are so overconfident and cocky sometimes that i want to see their faces when that "poor team" Cannes will kick Istambul's asses :thumbsup:
    so go Cannes :super: and if it's not Cannes go Bergamo :super:
    what's more Fenerbache style of playing is not even half as entertaining as Cannes or Bergamo. it's awful i must say and i hope beauty will win this time again xD

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• The only thing that disapoint me is that your team and the fans of fenerbahce are not really humble and really too confident... You should respect other teams before saying that your team is the best. That is the only reason why I don't want to see your team win this champion's league héhé.

I totally agree with this. Some Fenerbahce supporters should more respectful with other teams. You can express your happiness because your team win, but being respectful with the team you play against.

• Cannes-Fenerbahçe Acıbadem means Blue Angels-Yellow Angels, it will be interesting.

• As you said Bergamo played their best games against Pesaro, we know how they lost a 25-7 set against RC Cannes in pool so you can't say Bergamo deserve this cup more than any teams just look at two games, Bergamo and Pesaro knows each other well, if you say this I say Fenerbahçe hasn't lost any games neither championship league nor natioanal league they lost only two sets in championship league if I look at this perspective they deserve this cup more than Bergamo.

Foppa is a team that raises their level of play whenever they need it the most. And when they raise their level, the beauty of their game is so spectacular that it is impossible not to adore them. I think the winner of the most important European Cup must be a team that displays all the beautiful parts of volleyball on the court. One never enjoys watching Fenerbahce but Foppa's game must be taught as an example of how volleyball should be played to youth teams. This is a fact; that's it.

• I don't have any problem with fenerbahce team... I really like gamova and Oskromovic and Naz is a really promising setter. The only thing that disapoint me is that your team and the fans of fenerbahce are not really humble and really too confident... You should respect other teams before saying that your team is the best. That is the only reason why I don't want to see your team win this champion's league héhé.
    And so far bergamo is the most complete team so I prefer them to win or RC Cannes instead of Fenerbahce. ;-)

i could agree with you on "some" of the Fba supporters manners about other teams.But i dont agree on Foppas being most complete team.They play very well as a team but that doesnt mean they're the most complete .u can infer that considering bergamo and Fba's players one by one.

• Cannes supporters like a funky boy...Because they say ''Fenerbahçe isn't our rival off the Final Four.Our rival is Novara...''

fear no benefit to the end of the road'' :woohoo: :cup: :woohoo: :dance4: :D :super: :super: :super:

We are coming...

• i started to think that Bartek is racist person and have big problems with Turks. ( did Turks do something bad to you when u were a little child ? :) )

He first wrote something about a fenerbahce player had doping during a game and he said he saw this on a russian tv. But i asked my all russian friends and they said this is a bullshit lie. I also searched on all over internet. These all big lie! And forum admins havent done anything for this person! So shame on them aswell! You should not keep these kind of people in this forum.

Bartek also commented very rude messages about Turkish NT before. These all showing what kind of person he is!

If the referees and CEV dont support the host team (we saw these dirty things many times in previous organisations) during the game, it wont be a hard game for us.

And Cannes asked to CEV that they dont want to play against Fenerbahce in first day. They tried to change rules.. what a disgusting thing this is! If u are a big team that much, then you can play against to any team, cant you?

And we wont only kick Cannes's ass, also people like mateo and Bartek..

just wait and see...

One more thing.. I read some reads about CEV gave only 300 tickets to Fenerbahce fans.. Dont be afraid this much from us, and dont think we wll be there only 300 people. You can be sure that we will be thousands!

We just trust our team and fans. This is not we dont respect other teams. We are just a new team and this is our first serious competition in last 20-30 years.

Hope the best team wins!

• i could agree with you on "some" of the Fba supporters manners about other teams.But i dont agree on Foppas being most complete team.They play very well as a team but that doesnt mean they're the most complete .u can infer that considering bergamo and Fba's players one by one.

Look, Bergamo is the perfect example of o well balanced team between offensive power and very good defense. It's a very good organized team. They are good in every aspect of the game. That why a I think they are more complete than Fenerbahce.
    Fenerbahce is really strong in attack with Gamova, Osmokrovic and Seda but meak in defense and receive.
    I am not saying that Bergamo is better than Fenerbahce, just that they are a more well balanced team. But sometimes it's not enough to win against 2 spiking machine.
    we will see.

• Look I don't know why all this comments against cannes... i am sure you are still mad to loose the organisation for them, but it's the game
    ;-)
    I repeat myself, I really hope not to see your team wining the competition, even if your team may be one of the strongest this year. Now let see who is the best... and the one who will win the titled will deserve it.

CEV could not give more tickets for fenerbahce's fans because in cannes the sport hall only have like 5000 seats. So maybe you will be 300... or maybe more... but outside the hall then ;-)

and to finish : "We just trust our team and fans. This is not we dont respect other teams." to respect other team avoid saying that they look so poor, weak and all those things. play against them, win clearly 3/0 and after you can say all thoose things.

• Fba is weak in defence??? are u serious?? i think u dont know which team u are mentioning....dear cannes supporter.... Fba has lost only two sets till getting to F4...think it over...coming to receiving: Libero Nihan could make some receiving mistakes but Osmo is a "firm" receiver..the state of Bergamo's having better receivers cant underrate Fba's receivers.
    u know ,at last year final ,bergamo could have lost to Dinamo,Dinamo was about to win by 3-1 but made so silly mistakes this cost them a gold and i think u will acknowledge me to be right that Fba is a better team than last year's Dinamo.

note:my comments on bartek's talking nonsense has been deleted in a way.i hope he has read what i wrote

• Fba is weak in defence??? are u serious?? i think u dont know which team u are mentioning....dear cannes supporter.... Fba has lost only two sets till getting to F4...think it over...coming to receiving: Libero Nihan could make some receiving mistakes but Osmo is a "firm" receiver..the state of Bergamo's having better receivers cant underrate Fba's receivers.
    u know ,at last year final ,bergamo could have lost to Dinamo,Dinamo was about to win by 3-1 but made so silly mistakes this cost them a final and i think u will acknowledge me to be right that Fba is a better team than last year's Dinamo.

note:my comments on bartek's talking nonsense has been deleted in a way.i hope he has read what i wrote

mine is deleted too, but i guess those are deleted because we both quoted bartek's message, cause summerbreeze's great comment is still here,
    and i am definitely agree what you're saying, if we're not a well balanced team thats just because we do have way better attacking line than Bergamo, not because we're weak on the defence, Bergamo needs to strengthen their attacking line:)